Daisydaisydaisy don't be lazy!

Huge congrats my love xx

Hello! I've been AWOL past few days as it was DH's work do on Saturday. The meal was awful and I hardly touched it so I didn't go over my syns thankfully. It's such a shame to waste time eating awful food. That's why I love SW.

Waffle - the pregnancy is going well thanks. I've felt a little sick this morning and I'm absolutely exhausted with no motivation whatsoever. I'm only 6 weeks so it's very early days still. I have my booking in appointment with midwife a couple days before xmas then my scan should be mid-late January so gives me something to look forward to in the usually dreary January.

I've wanted to be a Mum for years and I'm starting to get really excited about it, even though I can't quite believe it lol. I'm not sure about finding out the sex. My DH wants to know for practical reasons but I'd like a surprise after all the hard work. I reckon that might change when it comes to the scan though.

Thanks for the congrats Blond...how are you getting on?

Sounds wonderful, rest up sweet x c

It made me realise that a small error miscalculation can cause an awful result! I did try hard that's for sure and I'm pleased it paid off x

How you feeling now :)

I'm OK thank you. Feel a bit sick and just eating what I can which means I'm not getting as much superfree as I'd like.

Lunch: Ravioli (1 syn)
Dinner: Pizza chicken breasts with peppers (2 syns for pesto/salsa sauce, 5 syns for cheese), SW chips with smoked paprika and baked beans
Supper: Weetabix with milk (HEs) and a banana
Snacks: Fruit if I can manage it

Total syns: 8

Good menu, hope the sickness eases - I remember my sister when she could only eat mcchicken sandwiches and drink lucozade through pregnancy and normally she hated both lol strange ah x

Lucozade and McChicken sandwiches is a strange combo. Hopefully I don't get that bad lol. The tiredness has kicked in...feels like I have jet lag!

Today is:

Lunch: Apple, satsumas, pasta-n-sauce (1 syn)
Dinner: Ham, pea and cheese risotto (5 syns cheese)
Supper: Weetabix, milk (HEs) and banana

Syns: 6

I'm a woman on a mission to get my SF today.

Lunch: Apple, satsumas, pasta-n-sauce (1 syn)
Dinner: Chilli (loads of onion, peppers, mushrooms with kidney beans and baked beans) and rice (1 syn for sugar in the sauce)
Supper: Weetabix and milk with a banana or porridge (HE)

Total syns: 2

That's a great menu daisy enjoy x

I'm so sleepy today...I tried to convince DH to have the day off this morning to look after me. Unsurprisingly he said no. I'm drinking loads of water to try and shift my nasty cough.

Today:
L: Crisp sandwich (HEB and 15 syns oops!)
D: Chilli and rice (I had spag bol yesterday for dinner instead) (1 syn) with a sprinkle of cheese HEA
Snack: Fruit

Total syns: 16

Aww bless was that a craving the sandwich hehe I haven't had that in years x

Looks good though Hun take care now x

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Hello sweet I hope you are ok?, sending happy vibes x x

Hello Bee, thanks for asking. I've been feeling absolutely dreadful and spent the last week or so sleeping. Starting to get better but way off track food wise...boo! How are you?

Hello Bee, thanks for asking. I've been feeling absolutely dreadful and spent the last week or so sleeping. Starting to get better but way off track food wise...boo! How are you?
I think that's to be expected in the beginning and your listening to your body and that's a good thing x x

So I've been AWOL but back after a very naughty festive period. I've gained a bit (boo!) but I'm more than ready to get back on track with SW. I've read that there's been some changed but I'm not sure it's recommended for pregnant women so I'm going to stick with EE.

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I'm still suffering from tiredness and nausea but hoping that passes very soon!

So I've been AWOL but back after a very naughty festive period. I've gained a bit (boo!) but I'm more than ready to get back on track with SW. I've read that there's been some changed but I'm not sure it's recommended for pregnant women so I'm going to stick with EE. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I'm still suffering from tiredness and nausea but hoping that passes very soon!

Stick to what you know works Hun x glad to see you back x

Welcome back daisy, glad you're keeping well and hopefully nausea / tiredness is passing now x

Back