DAISY'S DIARY TAKE THREE

Hi daisy.....good luck with your "new" lipotrim journey....today is also my first day.....only just had my 1st shake, I'm hoping by waiting till later in the day to have it I might not crumble in the evening (when the soaps are on lol) I too will be trying to sleep through my first week. Once again good luck.....and YES we can do this

Hi Hun, that sounds like a good plan, I will watch a few soaps then go have a lovely bath and early to bed tonight, I have just had some paracetamol as I have a slight headache no doubt from carb withdrawls lol
Good luck with hell week. :D

Had a really good day, sorted all my wardrobe and drawers out, even cleaned under my bed! Got my new calendars up one in my bedroom one in the kitchen so i can chart my weeks and mini goals:D. My next job will be to chart any events coming up so I can work out what I can wear and have something to look forward to.

Sounds familiar, I cleaned, cleaned and cleaned during my first week anything just to keep busy! I'm another one for preparing charts and planning. I have prepared a guessed weight loss chart for 2013 and I'm hoping to have reached my goal by 13th July! Day to day I mainly focus on just one day at a time but every now and then I do think forward and try and estimate what weight I could be at certain times and what I might be able to wear. I started in September and one of my first thoughts was what weight I could be for the school Christmas concert! I'm now thinking in the back of my mind believe it or not about school sports day! Well done for getting through Day 1.

Hi, I have also had a little bit of headache, I just put mine down to loud kids.....and an even louder other half lol. I have to say I have found my first day quiet easy.....even managed to cook tea and serve it......although I escaped for a hot soak and a little mr Grey ;) While they ate.....not that strong yet. Well done on keeping busy today.....that's what I've tried to do......dogs will be sooooo well exercised lol......good luck for tomorrow

Sounds familiar, I cleaned, cleaned and cleaned during my first week anything just to keep busy! I'm another one for preparing charts and planning. I have prepared a guessed weight loss chart for 2013 and I'm hoping to have reached my goal by 13th July! Day to day I mainly focus on just one day at a time but every now and then I do think forward and try and estimate what weight I could be at certain times and what I might be able to wear. I started in September and one of my first thoughts was what weight I could be for the school Christmas concert! I'm now thinking in the back of my mind believe it or not about school sports day! Well done for getting through Day 1.

Hi Busy Mum, You are doing an amazing job there congratulations on you 71lb loss !! :D

WACKY WEDNESDAY

Plan for today : take dog for a walk, help my son clean his room and organise all his stuff for school so that he can get himself ready in the mornings instead of asking where everything is 5 mins before we need to leave for school lol :D I have decided to organise my year in reverse ( just to be different) lol :p. I have written a little xmas plan for next year so thats sorted. It is also my daughter's 21st in September so I need to start planning what she wants to do to celebrate. I love making lists and plans although they rarely stay the same as life is just not like that but making a plan helps me feel in control and gives the impression that I moving forward lol :D

So fari so goodi...........Im doing well, very focused. I think my plan of committing to 6 weeks is working well mentally. Breaking it into managable chunks is a great motivator, When I did 21 weeks in 2010 by the time I got to re-feed I was mentally exhausted and ending up not re-feeding properly and that led into being out of control very quickly. I think if i actually do a re-feed week when I dont really need or want to.......then I will stick to the rules of re-feed and will look forward to getting back onto 100% im hoping that the break will re-charge me mentally and help to motivate me for the second half. The first time I did L/T it was so emotional and the concept of not eating seemed alien, but it felt more normal the second time i did it, and third time round it feels quite natural. L/T works amazingly well, its just once the weight has gone its so difficult to find the right balance to keep it off. Ive pretty much tried most diets, and made life very complicated for my self, L/T works as there are no choices no options no decisions no counting no converting no lable reading its just so basic. The danger lies when we have to go back to making the decisions and choosing options. My friend seems to have cracked her life long diet hell, she did LT to start her off, she re-fed properly and then instead of trying to stick to an over- complicated set of diet rules she reverted to the old fashion method. Calories! She found out how much she could eat before she put weight on and then stuck to it. She didnt always eat healthly, she didnt always choose wisely. but as long as she stayed within a certain number of calories she maintained her loss. Im going to try it :)

So fari so goodi...........Im doing well, very focused. I think my plan of committing to 6 weeks is working well mentally. Breaking it into managable chunks is a great motivator, When I did 21 weeks in 2010 by the time I got to re-feed I was mentally exhausted and ending up not re-feeding properly and that led into being out of control very quickly. I think if i actually do a re-feed week when I dont really need or want to.......then I will stick to the rules of re-feed and will look forward to getting back onto 100% im hoping that the break will re-charge me mentally and help to motivate me for the second half. The first time I did L/T it was so emotional and the concept of not eating seemed alien, but it felt more normal the second time i did it, and third time round it feels quite natural. L/T works amazingly well, its just once the weight has gone its so difficult to find the right balance to keep it off. Ive pretty much tried most diets, and made life very complicated for my self, L/T works as there are no choices no options no decisions no counting no converting no lable reading its just so basic. The danger lies when we have to go back to making the decisions and choosing options. My friend seems to have cracked her life long diet hell, she did LT to start her off, she re-fed properly and then instead of trying to stick to an over- complicated set of diet rules she reverted to the old fashion method. Calories! She found out how much she could eat before she put weight on and then stuck to it. She didnt always eat healthly, she didnt always choose wisely. but as long as she stayed within a certain number of calories she maintained her loss. Im going to try it :)

I likei you plan ;) Well done, sounding good to me x x x

Freaky Friday

Im doing well, actually enjoying my chocolate shakes with ice :p. Ive been making all sorts of plans for this year so I dont just drift from month to month lol It will soon be monday my first weigh in I cant wait to put an entry on my signature page. :D

Super Saturday

It will soon be Monday, my first official pharmacy weigh in. Im really looking forward to it, if they say the same as my home scales then I will be shouting from the rooftops! :D. Ive found my first week surprisingly easy, apart from a slight headache on one day ive had none of the usually side-effects that i experienced the last time. ;). Im so glad a started this in January, Ive always found that January goes so quickly with everyone making plans for their new year and the kids getting back to school. I started in March last time which was good as I was wearing nice clothes in the summer, so this year should be even better I will be looking good by april!! bonus!! :D. My family are used to me doing L/T too so they all adapt really quickly my daughter has taken over the shopping and cooking for the rest of the family im lucky that she enjoys it. Last time I loved to cook and bake for everyone else so Im sure I will feel that way again soon. For these first few weeks Im giving myself a nice break :p. So looking forward to starting week 2, then the weeks fly by. :D

Water

I remember the 1st time I did LT, it was difficult to drink so much water, but this time Im enjoying the water and realised ive missed it. Im going to use tomorrow as a preparation day for next week im looking forward to getting back into my routine after the holidays. I walk my son to school and back so thats four journeys of 20 mins and I really miss it when school is closed. Ive had a great first week no where near as difficult as I though it may be. Im so glad I kept a diary from last time as i have something to look back on. :D

Last edited:
Slow Sunday

Im having another good day, ive really eased into the LT life yet again! lol :rolleyes:. Im having a housey day getting all my jobs done. Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow as I like to see a number on my page to show im getting somewhere.:D. Ive definatly decided calorie counting is the way forward for me after L.T. Im not going to actually count everything all day and drive myself crazy, ive been looking at portion size in relation to my dish sizes and actualy weighed some basic everyday foods out so i know how much i should have without thinking about it too much. My daughter has a great book which shows you different portions and their calories it is a real eye opener! Im very surprised at what a healthy portion of rice looks like!! lol I think we just feel we should fill our plates up! lol. I knew things like biscuits etc were not good but when you see it written down how many calories in one tiny biscuit and theres no way ive ever just eaten one pmsl :p. Ive read every diet book there is over the years and ive tried most diets too but this time im going to stick to a daily calorie allowence and hopefully I wont put the weight back on.........:rolleyes::D

Twas the night before weigh in.................

Week one done and dusted :D. Can wait for an official weigh in tomorrow, i usually like to go at 9am before my first shake but I cant go untill 12pm so Im hoping it wont make much difference.;) really looking forward to week two. I will say a little prayer to the lipotrim fairy to bring me a nice big loss tomorrow. :)

This is the only diet that I know of that we actually look forward to getting weighed lol

I hope you have an encouraging huge loss tomorrow

Well done for getting through the week Daisy. Fingers crossed for a great result tomorrow :D

great first week daisy!!!! xxx im a bit disappointed, u said u would be writing a load of rubbish again in ur diary!! where is it?lol. i love reading ur updates!! ;)

Back