DAISY'S DIARY TAKE THREE

Aww thanks Ali, I must admit this diary is relatively sane compared to Daisy's Diary Take Two! There are dreams of giving birth to 3 fried eggs!! Carry on camping stories!! Its all a bit mad lol I re-read it sometimes just for a laugh lol ! :D

Last edited:
take 2 sounds hilarious... did u have an epidural for the fried egg birth?? i missed that one on youtube. lol. i must go and have a read of it!! how is week 2 going now? im on day 5 now and im doing fine i think. doing my best now :) i wasnt on here for like 4 days and already there are so many new people i dont know how to catch up!!!! :O the more the merrier mind u. xx

take 2 sounds hilarious... did u have an epidural for the fried egg birth?? i missed that one on youtube. lol. i must go and have a read of it!! how is week 2 going now? im on day 5 now and im doing fine i think. doing my best now :) i wasnt on here for like 4 days and already there are so many new people i dont know how to catch up!!!! :O the more the merrier mind u. xx

Im doing really well, i find week two much more relaxing as you have your first weigh in under your belt and your body gets used to L.T. I think January is a great month for everyone to start losing weight lol especially on lipotrim as we will all look sexy for the summer :p

Manic Monday

I love busy days when Im on L.T. I really dont know where today went, but its great as it all brings other weigh-in around much quicker. Im looking forward to packing away all my bigger clothes as they become baggy, and getting into my smaller clothes, I have a night away planned with my friend at the end of January and Ive been asked to go to a murder mystery night at the end of feb so thats already two things to aim for. Its all the little mini goals that gather up into something bigger.:D

Tricky Tuesday

Up and out early for me today! My son rode his bike to school and i had the Crazy Puppy on her lead :chores016:. She isnt actually mine, my daughter (22) was given the pup as a gift from her boyfriend. She is lovely, but when I agreed to have her stay until they get their own home, I hadnt anticipated if I would have a home by the time they leave lol. So far she has ripped a full radiator of the wall, chewed my new fireplace, ripped the wallpaper in the lounge and totally distroyed my pretty little garden! But.................she is so cute pmsl. She is getting better now that she is allowed out for walks ect. A bought some bitter apple spray which has helped to stop her eating my furniture and myself, I was searching for advice to stop her chewing on the internet one site suggested putting pepper on anything she liked to chew, so now not only is she eating my couch but i have to check for seasoning???? :p. I think we are out of that stage now, she has a crate which she likes i leave the door open and she takes herself to bed sometimes lol Now she is getting out regularly I think she will make a lovely little friend. ;).

Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you and getting attached lol. Pepper is good a good deterrent but you have to keep sprinkling. They're so cute when they're little. I used to have 5 dogs 2 cats many many chickens, rabbits and cows and now I have none lol Not even a hamster! :)

Wacky Wednesday

Had my pull this morning, :chores016:, oops I mean my 'walk'. Im hoping for another great loss next Monday, and then I know they will settle down, I keep thinking when Ive done 6 weeks I might want to carry on but I will make that decision when I get there. Its been good to look forward over the year ahead and make plans and goals for myself but somedays when I feel its a big commitment, I just revert to getting through the day. One day at a time is how we climb the mountain! I love Lipotrim it is the only thing that works for me and that I can stick too. I really need to work more on my maintenance plan as thats where I fall down. I always stop coming on this site when the weight has gone but thats the time i probably need the most support. I think the girls over on the maintenance forum, who have stayed on the site for years have the right idea. They support each with all their ups and downs in maintaining their losses. I also think it would be nice to still hang around after the weight has gone to give support to others who are still trying to lose. :)

Last edited:
Thumping Thursday

Been busy this morning, I have a lot of new things happening this year not just losing weight so it feels a bit like im reinventing myself from all angles lol :) I was a bit moody yesterday, my inner voice kept asking me why I was putting self through LT again, but I told it to shut up!!!! Coz Im doing it and thats that ! :D The Mad puppy seems to be calming down a little so thats good,my son is back into the school routine and back at cubs tonight. Thats another walking session for me, Im really hoping for another good loss this week. Ive always lost more in my second week then the first but I know there is no way Im gonna top 9lbs !!!!! :D. A 7 would be nice? Lipotrim fairy? Are you listening?? :p

Freaky Friday

I can almost smell weigh in number two! lol Dont get me wrong, Im not wishing the weekend away, I love the weekend and Monday always comes too soon but at least I get to have another weigh in and put another marker on my page! :p My friend and i are having a very sensible weekend, we are going to help each other tidy our attics and if its not too cold (doubt it) we are going to have a little tidy of our gardens. Mine looks like a bomb has hit it because of the demolition puppy !! :D I know that might sound boring but we have other things planned that are more fun on other weekends. We are going to a comedy club at the end of Jan, Ive never been so Im quite excited about it plus I will be able to wear something nice.:D My sister started L.T I think she is on day 4 or 5 Im so proud of her for sticking with it thus far. I must get her on Minimins so she gets some more support from all you lovely people. ;)

Nowt wrong with tidying up the attic lol! It's amazing how many calories you burn tidying up and you can go at your own pace. I've never been to a comedy club either and it sounds like fun and look forward to hearing how it went, including your outfit. What's the demolition puppies name btw?

Nowt wrong with tidying up the attic lol! It's amazing how many calories you burn tidying up and you can go at your own pace. I've never been to a comedy club either and it sounds like fun and look forward to hearing how it went, including your outfit. What's the demolition puppies name btw?

Hi, the crazy puppy is called Daisy, she is a black labrador and she is so gorgeous but such hard work lol I will tell you all about the comedy club when I have been and..... all about the murder mystery evening too in Feb! :)

Awww

My Mum and Dad had a golden Lab many years ago that had puppies - 10 puppies I think and half were gold and the others were black labs. Such lovely dogs and you're right they are terribly destructive but you've got to love them lol!

Twas the night before weigh in......................

Hi diary, well I cant wait to get on the scales tomorrow wont be till after lunch. My sister has her first weigh in as well tomorrow so fingers crossed for her too. I will say a prayer to the Lipotrim Fairy for both of us. :p I had a busy weekend and tomorrow is even busier so it all helps to get through the boredom of milk shakes. Im looking forward to staying in firm control after my 6 weeks on L.T, only 4 more weeks to go! Im off for a nice bath and early to bed :rolleyes:

Absolutely amazing week 2 loss Daisy!!!! Fabulous!!! That's a great boost into the third week now :) u must be feeling pretty good about yourself. Rightly so! X x woo hoo!

Absolutely amazing week 2 loss Daisy!!!! Fabulous!!! That's a great boost into the third week now :) u must be feeling pretty good about yourself. Rightly so! X x woo hoo!

Thanks Ali , I am really pleased! Ive been on Lipotrim before but never lost this much in the first two weeks! Its made the last 14 days so worth while.

Of course!! Its just wonderful for u. I'm delighted for u! Don't forget us when u reach goal in about 5 minutes!!!! Xxx

Woweee what a fantastic loss, well done :woohoo:

Back