Daisy's Diary!

bulldogdaisy said:
Haha..all the mums would be getting the ice creams then!

Yeah! Sod the kids lol.
I have a mr chambers who works in an ice cream factory that's as good as its gonna get lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Mrs Chambers gets to weigh balls though so maybe she has the best job lol

This is true lol xx

I couldn't live without..... Flapjacks!! I never eat them as there so bad for you lol they seriously are a treat! But I'd be gutted if they got taken away but with a treat I eat I'd say biscuits, love my biscuits especially malted milk! Love time outs too, ok this is now not the 'one' thing I couldn't live without haha xxx
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
I couldn't live without..... Flapjacks!! I never eat them as there so bad for you lol they seriously are a treat! But I'd be gutted if they got taken away but with a treat I eat I'd say biscuits, love my biscuits especially malted milk! Love time outs too, ok this is now not the 'one' thing I couldn't live without haha xxx
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha ok a few treats to not live without ;0) hmm ice cream and chocolate for me and crisps at a push aswell,am ok without cakes or biscuits ;0) though I like them aswell,hehe!

Wow, I love ice cream too, especially in this hot summer, I love the home made one, cause I know precisely what they contain

Food update for Saturday 1st of September/pp day

Breakfast

Crunchy oats 4pp/banana

Lunch

Ham and tomato toastie 6pp/apple

Dinner

Shop brought cheese and bacon slice of quiche 7pp/mash 6pp/beans 5pp

Snacks

Icecream 4pp with 4 melted squares of chocolate
2pp/orange

34pp/8 weeklies used/41 left

Exercise was dog walking

Great day hun xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Mmm hmm..did Mr C like your new haircut and colour? I quite like the mahogany brown on mine!

He does like it but he prefers long hair. Oh well can't please everybody lol xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Haha..got to have it how you like it Hun,Jon would like mine long and black,never mind lol

I'm sorry I can't stop laughing it was the long and black bit how rude!!! Xxx

Back