Daisy's Diary!

Hi Daisy. Good to see you back and well done on your first week's loss.

Yay am now 13.stone 12.75lbs!so in the 13's!

Plus I had my first day at Ipswich Uni! I'm doing a two year public health foundation course..I started it bout 3 weeks later then others but I'm sure I will catch up..got accepted for it this week so been a mad rush to get sorted..still feels unreal that I'm there and I'm doing this but I'm ready to get out of the ruck I was stuck in for the last 3 years! :0)

Yay am now 13.stone 12.75lbs!so in the 13's!

Plus I had my first day at Ipswich Uni! I'm doing a two year public health foundation course..I started it bout 3 weeks later then others but I'm sure I will catch up..got accepted for it this week so been a mad rush to get sorted..still feels unreal that I'm there and I'm doing this but I'm ready to get out of the ruck I was stuck in for the last 3 years! :0)

Wow Daisy. Well done on the weight loss and on the Uni course. Good for you. What does the course you are doing lead to in the future?

That's alot of good news :) Well done for the loss and getting on the course. I have very fond memories of the union bar at Ipswich Uni from times when I was far too young to be there!

Ooooh exciting new laptop! Hope to "see" more of you when you've got it up and running.

p.s loving that lola is sharing your current profile picture. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Back