Daisy's Diary!

U ok lovely?

Hi Hun,got off track,gained a stone and have just been put on anti depressants so need to get my head around that I think before trying to lose any weight,I hope things are going well for you :0)

Hi daisy :) feel like we haven't spoke for a long time!! Youl soon get that stone off don't worry, you have more important things to worry about, tbh I'm In a similar situation as I've been diagnosed with epilepsy so on 6 tablets a day and its a massive thing to get your head round! What do you weigh now then? As I remember when we both started we were both 13,13 and now I'm 14,9! X

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Hun,got off track,gained a stone and have just been put on anti depressants so need to get my head around that I think before trying to lose any weight,I hope things are going well for you :0)

Hi Daisy. I need to get back on it too!! I havn't gained anything but i'm stuck. Hope you are ok hun? Xx

Hey sweetie. If you need to talk pm me or find me on fb. Thinking of u. And don't worry about that stone, it'll fall off when you're ready just like the others did xxx

Take care of yourself x

Thanks to all who have checked up on me..well am now trying to lose some weight but not following WW as such but just cutting down and trying to exercise 3 times a week...
Got up to 14.2 ..the last few months I just ate what I wanted when I wanted too!

Hi Daisy, Glad to see you back and ready to go again!
Here's to you losing those pounds and hope you enjoyed your time off.. :)

Hi there :0)
I enjoyed the eating but not the weight gain..hehe
Going to take things easy this time and not set a main weight to get to either.
See how I get on..think I will wi on a Friday and see how things go.
Good to see you're still here..I hope you're keeping well :0)

Daisy! Great to hear from you. How are you, OH and the gorgeous Lola?

The lbs dropped off you when you were on simply filling before so I am sure if the motivation is there at the moment you'll get right back down again. Sometimes live takes over for all of us and the scales take a back seat. I think that's completely natural. Getting back to it when you are ready is the important bit.

Daisy! Great to hear from you. How are you, OH and the gorgeous Lola?

The lbs dropped off you when you were on simply filling before so I am sure if the motivation is there at the moment you'll get right back down again. Sometimes live takes over for all of us and the scales take a back seat. I think that's completely natural. Getting back to it when you are ready is the important bit.

Lovely to hear from you too Janine :0)
We are all good thanks plus we have Ruby living with us now as well (my staffy that used to live with my ex and kiddies)
Yea had a lot happen this year and the last few months the weight came back on with a vengeance!
Thanks for all your support ..it's always good to have encouragement :0)

2lb off this morning which I'm pleased with as just got TOTM as well plus I'm not exactly following a diet as such,so not a bad start :0)

Yay you are back!!!!!!

Well done on the loss xx

Back