Daisy's Diary!

Ok so this afternoon me and the OH are taking a picnic to Alton Water to go and support my friend who is doing a mile charity swim!plus I get to meet his new girlfriend which I'm excited about lol,Hope everyone has a good day :0)

Sounds lovey daisy :) hope th rain stays off xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Sounds lovey daisy :) hope th rain stays off xxx

Thanks Hun,yea it got canceled yesterday due to the weather,was abit too windy! Sun keeps popping out though today like yesterday :0)

Oh well we've had none stop rain so good job it isn't held here lol xxx

Have fun, Alton water is lovely - used to take the dogs for walks there when I was a teenager. Don't think I would fancy swimming in it though! I used to love it when the water was really low and you could see the old trees and buildings where everything was flooded to create the resovoir - probably not much chance of that today with all the rain we have had!

I also think your new photo is lovely :)

Atomic pink said:
Have fun, Alton water is lovely - used to take the dogs for walks there when I was a teenager. Don't think I would fancy swimming in it though! I used to love it when the water was really low and you could see the old trees and buildings where everything was flooded to create the resovoir - probably not much chance of that today with all the rain we have had!

I also think your new photo is lovely :)

Thanks about my pic,I've yet to do a proper tour of Alton Water,would like to do that on my bike sometime! Yea I was very impressed with the swimmers and proud of my friend :0)

Jaly said:
Hope you had a lovely time Daisy, have a great week too! I hope things are okay with you and your OH also.

Lovely day thanks Jaly and things are a lot better now for me and my OH,thanks for asking :0)

My friend just before doing his mile swim! Very proud of him! He is moving to London soon and will be missed muchly! Glad I was able to support him today :0)

Attachments

• image-354088677.jpg
    image-354088677.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 38
Food update so far today Sunday June 17th

Breakfast

Apple/banana 0pp

Lunch/picnic

Ham salad wrap 4pp snack bar 2pp velvet crunch 2pp grapes 0pp=8pp

Dinner

Lamb escallops 3pp peas 1pp gravy 1pp mash 6pp 2 Yorkshire puddings 2pp=13pp

21 points used so far,OH is planning on Sundaes tonight though!

Mmm your sundaes always make me a bit jealous :p x

Ok sundae ended up being bit different but still nice

Meringue 1pp marshmallow 1pp kitkat choc/galaxy bites 4pp yoghurt 2pp=8pp

Orange juice 3ap

27/27

2 weeklies used,24 used in total 25 left.

Exercise was Dog walking.

Back