Daisy's Diary!

Thanks hun,yea first one for me as started sf on Sunday,well done with your wi :0)

oooo not even a week and you lost that much!!! amazing!!! such a good start for the weekend! xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
I'm in shock lol,lost 3.75lbs! Am now 11.11.5 :0) so have lost over 2 stone now in total!

Amazing hun well done!! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
I'm in shock lol,lost 3.75lbs! Am now 11.11.5 :0) so have lost over 2 stone now in total!

Well done hun maybe sf is the way to go. Mind you I lost more on slimming world & it's very similar. Despite only a few slip ups & after a terrible week in my life I have a gain this week. I'm hoping it's water as it's been humid & my body likes hanging on to water! Xx

Where do I find the info on sf Hun? Need to know if I can do it whilst bf. is there anything or much in the books? Xx

Fatty_no_more said:
Where do I find the info on sf Hun? Need to know if I can do it whilst bf. is there anything or much in the books? Xx

I found it all on here,if you go into the sf section on here there's stickies with advice and diaries in there as well.People all friendly on there as well(knew some before I did sf) I think there is info in the books,think it tells you where in the stickies bit :0)

ruby555love said:
Well done hun maybe sf is the way to go. Mind you I lost more on slimming world & it's very similar. Despite only a few slip ups & after a terrible week in my life I have a gain this week. I'm hoping it's water as it's been humid & my body likes hanging on to water! Xx

Hi hun,will nip to your diary in a minute :0) thanks about sf,will stick with it as am enjoying it right now and see how I get on! Yea it has been humid and you have been through it this week so don't feel bad,nother day tomorrow right ? ;0)

Just updated my stats on the June challenge,lost 8.75lbs this month! I'm pleased with that as I know it will slow down soon enough,thanks for all the support,advice and recipes everyone,you guys help keep me on the straight and narrow :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Just updated my stats on the June challenge,lost 8.75lbs this month! I'm pleased with that as I know it will slow down soon enough,thanks for all the support,advice and recipes everyone,you guys help keep me on the straight and narrow :0)

Excellent. Well done you x

Back