Daisy's Diary!

Welcome back!

You have done well only gaining 1lb! If I get the same result when I go away I will be over the moon!

What did you do then? Just relax?

I'm sure you will do well,yea no exercise other than walking the dog and did point for some days and every day at the start but did go over my weeklies.The OH didn't point at all and drunk alcohol and put on just 3lb.

Tea tonight,

Ham salad mayo wrap 5pp

Alpen coconut and chocolate bar 3pp

Quavers 2pp

Snacks were,

WW marshmallow bar 1pp

WW lemon yoghurt( not had one before,enjoyed it) 2pp

Kitkat 3pp

Tescos chocolate bar 2pp

27/27 used
All weeklies gone

Exercise was dog walking.

Purpled said:
Mmmm kitkat! I may have one this week ;)
Your doing great!

Yea I do like chocolate so always make sure I have some low pointed ones at home :0) thanks about how I'm doing,think my body is getting over having 'naughty' foods still!

I like wearing black but it's great that for the last week or so I've worn brighter colours without feeling 'fat' :0)

Breakfast,2 medium sized plums,strawberries,yoghurt 1pp

Ohhhh kitkat hmmmm must get some of them in!!!

Have a Great day daisy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jaly said:
Ooh! Glad to hear about the bright colours :) I'm sure you look gorgeous no matter what tho! Have a lovely day Daisy! xx and, your OH is so supportive! ;)

Thanks ;0) have a lovely day too and yea me and the OH help each other out with WW,he is following it aswell :0)

I like wearing black but it's great that for the last week or so I've worn brighter colours without feeling 'fat' :0)

Breakfast,2 medium sized plums,strawberries,yoghurt 1pp

I'm the same...like wearing dark colours (I think because they don't draw attention as much :p) Looking forward to the day I feel confident enough to wear something brighter again :)

jensonbuttongirl said:
I'm the same...like wearing dark colours (I think because they don't draw attention as much :p) Looking forward to the day I feel confident enough to wear something brighter again :)

Yea I agree with dark colours and not drawing attention! I'm sure you won't have to wait too long before you can wear brighter colours aswell :0)

Back