Daisy's Diary!

Dinner,

WW beef and mushroom pie 4pp boiled potatoes
5pp peas 1pp = 10pp

First time I've made this pie..was lush! Will be on the menu again..the OH had two portions worth!

Attachments

• image-1552913582.jpg
    image-1552913582.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 51
Ohh keep us posted on the 30 day shread :) and well done hunni keep up the good work :)

Great loss Daisy, well done!! Good luck with the 30 day shred, - the first couple of days leave you aching in places you didn't know existed but that subsides really quickly and I think its becomes really quite fun.

Atomic pink said:
Great loss Daisy, well done!! Good luck with the 30 day shred, - the first couple of days leave you aching in places you didn't know existed but that subsides really quickly and I think its becomes really quite fun.

Thank you about my loss and thanks also for the advice on the 30 day shred! Am looking forward to seeing how my fitness grows,I also have 3 other Jillian DVDs so will try them once i'm fitter :0)

Dinner,

WW beef and mushroom pie 4pp boiled potatoes
5pp peas 1pp = 10pp

First time I've made this pie..was lush! Will be on the menu again..the OH had two portions worth!

It was bloomin' lovely! :D

Pie looks lovely! I not had pie since ww!
Might treat myself while I'm away :)

Purpled said:
Pie looks lovely! I not had pie since ww!
Might treat myself while I'm away :)

Totally worth it! So glad I gave it a go,i'm not the most confident when it comes to cooking but since doing WW I've gotten a lot better!

Snacks,

Kitkat 3pp WW marshmallow 1pp WW eclair 2pp

27/27

49/49 weeklies

Exercise was dog walking and day 1 of the 30 day shred!

Wooohoooo well done on ur loss daisy! Good luck with the 30 day shred! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jaly said:
Hope you have a lovely day and the sun is shining wherever you are! ;) Good luck with the 30 day shred!

The sun is shining,will be out in it soon! Thanks about the shred,all went well with my 2nd day of doing it :0)

I also love wraps!

Wraps with salad and meat
Wrap pizza
Tortilla chips made from wrap

Yum yum yum!

How are you today?

Back