Daisy's Diary!

Yea I'm just at home so don't have breakfast too early,even when up early when the OH has Uni,I still wait till I've woken up abit before eating'

I love my breakfast! If you think about it, if you havn't eaten for about 12hrs then first thing in the morning you need more than fruit to start the day & keep you going! Ideally protein like eggs & meat. X

ruby555love said:
I love my breakfast! If you think about it, if you havn't eaten for about 12hrs then first thing in the morning you need more than fruit to start the day & keep you going! Ideally protein like eggs & meat. X

Yea the other week I did have a scrambled egg wrap,was delish! They do say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I guess I'm terrible at sticking with what I know!

hey daisy , lovin the diary have just spent past couple of hours reding from the start which is good as its kept me from eating lol have even got it on my favourites list keep up the good work x

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea the other week I did have a scrambled egg wrap,was delish! They do say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I guess I'm terrible at sticking with what I know!

I love a scrambled egg sarnie! I do my eggs almost runny... Hate dry eggs like school dinners!! Get loads of black pepper in there & you are onto a winner! I love anything in a wrap lol. They are on offer for £1 a pack in asda at the mo the WW ones. X

ruby555love said:
I love a scrambled egg sarnie! I do my eggs almost runny... Hate dry eggs like school dinners!! Get loads of black pepper in there & you are onto a winner! I love anything in a wrap lol. They are on offer for £1 a pack in asda at the mo the WW ones. X

I love wraps! Yea I like runny egg too :0) I get the Tescos own brand wraps,think they are 89p.

I hardly ever shop in tescos, are they 3PP too? I shop in Aldi then get additional diet stuff from Sains. X

And I agree daisy! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Sets you up for the day!

bookworm77 said:
hey daisy , lovin the diary have just spent past couple of hours reding from the start which is good as its kept me from eating lol have even got it on my favourites list keep up the good work x

Aww thanks for reading it all the way through! Hope it helped with keeping food at bay :0) thanks for the support :0)

Food update for 18th of June

Breakfast

Apple/banana 0pp

Lunch

Ham salad wrap 4pp snack bar 2pp velvet crunch 2pp=8pp

Dinner

Two small jacket potatoes 5pp salad 0pp cheese 2pp beans 4pp sweetcorn 3pp=14pp

Snacks

Bagel with butter 4pp
Orange/grapes 0pp

Orange juice 3ap

Exercise was dog walking and day 1 of level 3 of 30DS

Really enjoyed my dinner tonight as its been a long time since I've done myself jacket potatoes plus I enjoyed having the bagel as a snack instead of my usual chocolate!

Attachments

• image-3451134818.jpg
    image-3451134818.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 59
Dinner looks yummy!!! Xx

Back