Daisy's Diary!

Hi daisy how r u today? Jacket potato looks yum!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Hi daisy how r u today? Jacket potato looks yum!! Xx

Hi Stef :0) am good thanks,having a good day,all is going well.Me and the OH have been watching Bear Grylls,wish I had his energy lol,thanks bout my jacket potato :0)

Jacket potatoes looks great. I love a good jacket potato and the cheese, bean and sweetcorn combination sounds quite interesting. One of the meals I am looking forward to next week when OH is on lates will be a nice big jacket potato and beans. Mmmmm.

Atomic pink said:
Jacket potatoes looks great. I love a good jacket potato and the cheese, bean and sweetcorn combination sounds quite interesting. One of the meals I am looking forward to next week when OH is on lates will be a nice big jacket potato and beans. Mmmmm.

Thanks,well I love the taste of melted cheese and had already gotten the sweetcorn out then remembered I love beans with it aswell ;0)

Hey Hun! Sorry not been on much! Feeling Poorly, hard to focus! I dunno why I went to Zumba ill as well! It's okay because the OH is cooking my dinner while I'm layed here monging out!

How are you?

Purpled said:
Hey Hun! Sorry not been on much! Feeling Poorly, hard to focus! I dunno why I went to Zumba ill as well! It's okay because the OH is cooking my dinner while I'm layed here monging out!

How are you?

Hiya,sorry to hear you are poorly,am wishing you a speedy recovery :0) make sure you get plenty of rest and that's great that your OH is cooking you dinner :0) Am good thanks,took the dog for a nice walk down the beach,she loved it,just waiting for the football to start.

Sounds like a good day! Love bear grills! Have a lovely evening x

Today has been good food and exercise wise,could feel it it in my legs and the top of my shoulders after doing the second day of level 3 of the shred,plus plenty of points left over for snacks whilst watching the football tonight :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Today has been good food and exercise wise,could feel it it in my legs and the top of my shoulders after doing the second day of level 3 of the shred,plus plenty of points left over for snacks whilst watching the football tonight :0)

Sound like a good day all round Daisy!! I've managed to avoid the shred so far today, legs still ache from my run / shred yesterday, but my 13 year old daughter has come in from her dancing class & encouraged me to do it tonight... So, day 4 of level one... Sheesh... :) enjoy ur treats and the footy tonight Daisy :) x

cat-bee said:
Sound like a good day all round Daisy!! I've managed to avoid the shred so far today, legs still ache from my run / shred yesterday, but my 13 year old daughter has come in from her dancing class & encouraged me to do it tonight... So, day 4 of level one... Sheesh... :) enjoy ur treats and the footy tonight Daisy :) x

Lol kids are helpful like that :0) well done on completing day 4 :0) we won and treats were yummy!

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol kids are helpful like that :0) well done on completing day 4 :0) we won and treats were yummy!

Haha, don't know if 'helpful' is the word id use to describe it! Good that England won, and more importantly great you enjoyed your treats!! :)

Here's to another good day tomorrow!

cat-bee said:
Haha, don't know if 'helpful' is the word id use to describe it! Good that England won, and more importantly great you enjoyed your treats!! :)

Here's to another good day tomorrow!

Thanks Hun,same to you :0)

Sounds like you are fab and focused daisy glad you had some nice munchies! X

bulldogdaisy said:
Really enjoyed my dinner tonight as its been a long time since I've done myself jacket potatoes plus I enjoyed having the bagel as a snack instead of my usual chocolate!

Looks lush but not sure about salad & beans lol!! How was level 3 hun? Waiting for my shred to come!! Xx

Back