Daisy's Diary!

ruby555love said:
Looks lush but not sure about salad & beans lol!! How was level 3 hun? Waiting for my shred to come!! Xx

Lol bout the beans and salad ;0) level 3 is hard but I am enjoying it,hope you don't have to wait too long for it to arrive :0)

Update for yesterday Tuesday 19th of June

Breakfast

Apple/banana 0pp

Lunch

Ham salad wrap 4pp snack bar 2pp velvet crunch 2pp=8pp

Dinner

Pasta 5pp ham 1pp peas 1pp tinned tomatoes 1pp tomato purée garlic chilli onion pepper 0pp =8pp

Snacks

Doritos 4pp with melted cheese on top 3pp=7pp

Bagel with butter=5pp

Grapes 0pp

Orange juice 3ap

Used one weekly!

27/27

25/24 left

Exercise was dog walking and day 2 of level 3 of 30DS

No shred this morning but I think walking around the Uni campus with the OH is enough exercise,brought our lunch with us and had that by Ipswich Marina..lovely stuff :0) sitting in the Uni library whilst the OH goes to a meeting!

Sounds lovely hun what's he studying? Xx

Fatty_no_more said:
Nice one what doe he hope to do after he finishes. I bet he's proper busy doing that's

X

Fairly busy Hun,it is his time off now but unfortunately he has to do some referrals so will be doing essays for abit longer.He hope to be a clinical psychologist but has to go for a masters degree after finshed these three years so I think he will decide then.

Yea the psychology side I find very interesting and like to proof read the essays lol,he loves it,he is right in his element at Uni :0)

Food so far on Wednesday 20th of June

The usual really lol

Breakfast

Apple/banana 0pp

Lunch

bulldogdaisy said:
Food so far on Wednesday 20th of June

The usual really lol

Breakfast

Apple/banana 0pp

Lunch

what have you got planned for your tea today daisy x x

Just started WW a couple of weeks ago. Didn't have a good run of it as was away at a funeral for a few days the first week, was sick the second and not sure I had sucha good week this week.. Feeling very disheartened as lost 4 and am now up one.. Not finding the pro points as easy to follow as the old programme (then again maybe I was more motivated then..not sure! :-( Any tips?

Dying to be Thin again.. said:
Just started WW a couple of weeks ago. Didn't have a good run of it as was away at a funeral for a few days the first week, was sick the second and not sure I had sucha good week this week.. Feeling very disheartened as lost 4 and am now up one.. Not finding the pro points as easy to follow as the old programme (then again maybe I was more motivated then..not sure! :-( Any tips?

Hi there,sorry to hear about the funeral and the first couple of weeks not going to plan for you.I find motivation is the key! Could you set yourself a mini goal or a dress you wish to get back into or a event coming up? Have a good look on this site aswell as there are plenty of people to advise and support you,I found starting a food diary on here helps,do you go to meetings?

bulldogdaisy said:
As its so hot here the OH is going to do us a ham and egg salad :0)

Sounds nice, I've changed what I'm eating tonight to boiled egg salad & new potatoes, bit lower in pp compared to what we was going to have, & because of my mishap this afternoon with choccy biscuits I'm trying to claw back a few points. Enjoy your tea x

Lushlash said:
Sounds nice, I've changed what I'm eating tonight to boiled egg salad & new potatoes, bit lower in pp compared to what we was going to have, & because of my mishap this afternoon with choccy biscuits I'm trying to claw back a few points. Enjoy your tea x

Yours sounds nice too and just right for the hot weather :0) that's good bout the points,enjoy :0)

Back