Daisy's Diary!

Good luck for today xx

If anyone wants to
Subscribe to my thread, im seriously lacking in this kind of support lol!! Daisy, you are quiet! Hope scales go in the right direction for you x

Bit of a rush around this morning as got things to do before plumber comes to hopefully fix my dodgy shower!anyhow thanks for all the support and encouragement :0) I've lost a 1lb which I'm pleased about,so am now 12.1.25....so near the 11s :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Bit of a rush around this morning as got things to do before plumber comes to hopefully fix my dodgy shower!anyhow thanks for all the support and encouragement :0) I've lost a 1lb which I'm pleased about,so am now 12.1.25....so near the 11s :0)

Well done hun x

Brilliant Hun well done you xx

Update for food for Thursday 21st of June

Breakfast

Apple/banana 0pp

Lunch

Bagel with marg 5pp snack bar 2pp velvet crunch 2pp=9pp

Snacks

Grapes 0p Freddo 3pp Alpen bar 3pp =6pp

Dinner

Quorn mince Lasagne 5pp sweetcorn 3pp tomatoes 0pp=8pp
Orange 0pp

Snacks when home

Kitkat 3pp WW marshmallow 1pp=4p

27/27

25/24

Exercise was dog walking

Ok so week 16 and did measurements just now,

Eek said a 2 inch gain on my waist! I'm hoping that's cos I've eaten and totm! I do look smaller and clothes are looser! Sts on my thighs but lost half a inch on my hips and a inch on my arms :0)

Congrats in 1lb loss.
And the inch gain is totally TOTM!
I doubt you could lose weight each week and gain a bigger waist!

Totally bloated lol

Purpled said:
Congrats in 1lb loss.
And the inch gain is totally TOTM!
I doubt you could lose weight each week and gain a bigger waist!

Totally bloated lol

Thanks for that Purp,was bit like huh that can't be right?lol

Great news on the 1lb loss, Daisy. Well done! And so close to the 11s is brilliant, sure you will get there next week.

Your food plan for the day looks great. I take it you are enjoying the bagels we introduced you to?? One of the odd things I have noticed is some supermarkets stock packs with 5 bagels in and some with 4, for the same price. Very confusing! It looks like lasagne weather today so hope you enjoy that. I have lasgane pencilled in for Sunday.

Back