Daisy's Diary!

Dubchick81 said:
I will admit I used to be like this.. Wouldn't eat own brand ANYTHING.. Then I quit school to work in a factory and realised not only didn't they make their own pies (chicken curry / steak & Kidney etc pies) but they made the ones for the supermarkets n chippers n shops etc... That was an eye opener!! Dunno where I thought everyone else got them from.. Maybe I thought they each had a factory of their own to make them.. I dunno.. Then I realised brennan's made the bread for the supermarkets etc... And that was it... I was no longer a "eh I'm not eating that crap" BRAT!!
Back then of course my Mam done the shopping so the price of all my best brand foods didn't occur to me!! Now I'd say 80% of my trolley is supermarket own brand.. And not even coz i'm being cheap.. I buy the foods I prefer..
Like, I only like hellman's mayonaisse, so I buy that..But for like chicken fillets or that i'll buy shop own brand.. As long as it looks lean n fresh...
And I will say I do wash EVERYTHING I buy before I wear it... I know its weird but I have to.. Got an email YEARS ago about a girl who's bought a bra, wore it and got an infection in her nipple and it turned out while it was in the warehouse a foreign spider had crawled in, laid its eggs and they had somehow gotten into her pores....
Very probably made up but a minging pic was attached and it grossed me out so much that since then I've never worn anything straight from the shop... With the exception of footwear of course.. Not about to thro my stilettos into the washing machine ha ha

Ooh new baby cuddles.. jealous... :)

I do wash new bedding..feels so much better then lol.Hmm maybe with the spider! You never know!! I buy some branded things and some shops own.Alot of shop own you really can't taste the difference and some cleaning products are fine aswell,I guess it's trial and error to see if own brand taste or works just aswell!

I do wash new bedding..feels so much better then lol.Hmm maybe with the spider! You never know!! I buy some branded things and some shops own.Alot of shop own you really can't taste the difference and some cleaning products are fine aswell,I guess it's trial and error to see if own brand taste or works just aswell!
Yea exactly.. I buy mixed as well.. I do use fairy washing up as I dont like the own brands that I've tried.. And I stick to lenor clothes softener.. But most other things I'm happy to try other cheaper brands..
Ooh nothing nicer than a fresh bed :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yea exactly.. I buy mixed as well.. I do use fairy washing up as I dont like the own brands that I've tried.. And I stick to lenor clothes softener.. But most other things I'm happy to try other cheaper brands..
Ooh nothing nicer than a fresh bed :D

Yea i use fairy washing up as well.Love it when I wash the bedding and get in bed that night..can't beat it ;0)

Lola on my lap ;0)

Attachments

• image-1401411647.jpg
    image-1401411647.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 24
Aww that's lovely. I want a dog, but can't really get one anyway cause I work 12 hour shifts x

moonwatcher said:
Took the words right out of my mouth Daisy! I was in a communal changing room once (trying on some jackets btw- I haven't done communal changing rooms in a lot of years!) This girl came in, stripped off, and tried on 4 pairs of tight jeans - totally commando - no knickers at all.

Eeuuuwwww!!!!!!!

Jaly said:
Oooh, me too! Can't beat an ice cream! :D Lola is such a cutie! Hope you've had a good day!

I have ice cream withdrawals..when I have more money I am soooo getting some! Thanks about Lola..today has been good so far :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I have ice cream withdrawals..when I have more money I am soooo getting some! Thanks about Lola..today has been good so far :0)

I'd LOVE an ice cream. Can't though :(

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh yea..I shouldn't grumble really!

Don't apologise! I know it's not worth having one. I value my abstinence too much :)

Back