Daisy's Diary!

0.25 is as good as a STS hun and atleast you know why it's happened damn TOTM you are doing great and your results show that. Onwards and downwards Hun it will be a loss next week xx

Jaly said:
Will be gone in no time :) Just water weight no doubt! Dinner looks good for yesterday - has inspired me! Might go and buy some sausages for my dinner, yum!

Thanks Jaly,enjoy your sausages if you do go and get them :0)

nessa123 said:
0.25 is as good as a STS hun and atleast you know why it's happened damn TOTM you are doing great and your results show that. Onwards and downwards Hun it will be a loss next week xx

Thanks Nessa :0) onwards and downwards indeed :0)

Boo to totm!! :-(

Ooh sugar free jelly not had it in ages! I loved the Harley's sugar free jelly and the packets are sooooo much cheaper than the ready made pots, but sadly can't have them now I'm jelly as not veggie :-( weirdly some of the ready made ones are suitable for veggies and so are the ww jelly but not as nice it never seems to dissolve very well :-/ x

icklerockchick said:

Ooh sugar free jelly not had it in ages! I loved the Harley's sugar free jelly and the packets are sooooo much cheaper than the ready made pots, but sadly can't have them now I'm jelly as not veggie :-( weirdly some of the ready made ones are suitable for veggies and so are the ww jelly but not as nice it never seems to dissolve very well :-/ x

Ww ones never set I did and taste nasty!

Bloody TOTM!

That's a great result given you had it! Well done! :) x

sapphirestara said:
Ww ones never set I did and taste nasty!

Glad it's not just me :-( they were pretty horrible! X

icklerockchick said:

Yea totm can be abit of a nuisance with wi! I will try some sf jelly but it's not high on the list ;0)

Had a good time with the kiddies yesterday then I popped to Morrison's to grab some bits on the way to my friend's,no baby cuddles as the little one was a bit poorly! have decided to put yesterday down as a off day as had a few treats at my friend's ...ice cream cone was handed to me as soon as I walked in lol,that was before the crisps and choc,I didn't NEED two packets of chewits either but as I haven't had any for a while I couldn't refuse ;0)

Food update for Friday 17th of August

Breakfast

Oats/banana

Lunch

2 slices of ham with beans on toast/grapes/tomatoes

Snacks

Orange/apple

Dinner

Mince pasta bake with added sweetcorn

Snacks

Icecream cone with choc sauce and a mini flake.Doritos grab bag.Snack size mars.Freddo.2 packets of chewits.(not eaten all in one) lol

Exercise was dog walking.

Mini birthday challenge

2 wi's down/3 to go

.25lb on/3.75lbs to go

I would have eaten the chewits all in one go! They are SO addictive! I doubt they're huge points either!

Sounds like you had a lovely day! x

doctorwhogirl said:
I would have eaten the chewits all in one go! They are SO addictive! I doubt they're huge points either!

Sounds like you had a lovely day! x

Thanks hun,yea I had a great time..really enjoyed myself :0)

Back