Daisy's Diary!

moonwatcher said:
Try asking him the 'hypothethical' question of how would he spend his time if he went a week with no PS! ;)
Seriously though - glad you enjoyed it.

Haha,we did a thing once where we spent a Saturday together with no phones etc,he couldn't get to sleep that night so he had to read off his phone in the end,he couldn't last a week,I know that answer lol ;0)

Good luck for weigh in daisy! X

Lost 1.25lbs..very happy with that,considering I had Friday evening off and used nearly all my weeklies! Am now 11 stone and half a pound...nearly in the 10s :0)

Yayyy well done daisy!! So close now :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is fantastic well done you hun xxx

Great work daisy :) well done! X

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks hun,one more pound and I will have lost 3 stone :0)

That's so good you must be so chuffed hun. You will hit that 3 stone next week awesome xxx

Lost 1.25lbs..very happy with that,considering I had Friday evening off and used nearly all my weeklies! Am now 11 stone and half a pound...nearly in the 10s :0)
Well done hun.. That's excellent :) Almost there... :D xx

Ha.. Jonathan takes my phone off me if I take it out of my bag when we're together.. And there's no checking FB etc inhis company.. So I sneak a peek when he goes the loo.. But only if there's some scandal going on that I've noticed and want to be nosey on.. If we go on hols he takes my phone n locks it in the safe.. I'm allowed have it to check in with ppl when he's in the shower ONLY.. Anyone would think I was constantly on it.. I only ever reply when ppl hav text me.. But he says its "our time" and I appreciate that :)

Back