Daisy's Diary!

Great that the money's come through daisy and u can have a little treat!
Totally agree with ur new plan! U always tell me stress does you no good and ur very much correct :) you've done so amazing u deserve a break from pointing and get urself better.

Have a lovely eve xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Great that the money's come through daisy and u can have a little treat!
Totally agree with ur new plan! U always tell me stress does you no good and ur very much correct :) you've done so amazing u deserve a break from pointing and get urself better.

Have a lovely eve xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea was nice getting some different bits today,even got myself a casserole dish and a potato/vegetable peeler!
I do indeed say about stress doing us no good!
Which is why I thought it makes sense to just go with the flow for a week or two,thanks Stef ;0)

Glad you could afford some bits and pieces always nice :) x

I've had a think today..am still doing WW but while I'm still not 100% I'm not counting/pointing,I will still be weighing my food and generally being good but I don't think extra worry will help right now,like I've been told by a couple of people how tired and washed out I look so I got some lucozade today but begrudge counting it,OH reckons it's best to get myself well and keep my energy up which is right,not using being poorly as a excuse to pig out though!
Have bought good foods today with only a hint of naughties going in the trolley ;0)

Hope you are soon feeling much better Daisy.
Think you would have been better to get some multi vits rather than that stuff.

You have to do what's best for you. We all do the plan slightly differently. Many people would balk at the ways do it. You're doing great :)

Jaly said:
Just focus on getting yourself better ;) xx We need you so take care of yourself Missus! xxxx Sending lots of hugs and virtual flowers!

Thanks Libby :0) I will be back on it soon enough! Have my reward chart to do for starters ;0)
Thanks for the hugs and flowers..always pleased to receive :0)

WillowFae said:
You have to do what's best for you. We all do the plan slightly differently. Many people would balk at the ways do it. You're doing great :)

Yea normally I'd stick with it even if poorly but been drained since Friday so just want to take things easy for a little while,thanks for the support :0)

Back