Daisy's Diary!

:-( we miss you not being around xx

And meeeeee :(
Hope ur ok xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I haven't been about.will catch up soon,went to see the kids today and yesterday,daughter and dogs are staying with me until Monday,hope everyone is well :0)

Weighed in with a .75lbs gain,have been keeping a eye on my weight and it seems to go between 10.13 and 11.1 so am sticking with maintaining for now!

Thanks Libby :0) yea had a lovely time thank you Hun,I hope the wedding went well,sorry I wasn't around,will have a peep at the pics sometime soon :0)

Hey Hun like Libby said 0.75 is nothing. You are doing fab.
Hope all is well? Really miss you not being around. Glad you had a good time with the kids and nice having your daughter stay xxx

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun like Libby said 0.75 is nothing. You are doing fab.
Hope all is well? Really miss you not being around. Glad you had a good time with the kids and nice having your daughter stay xxx

Hi Hun,am good,just chilling right now,am not updating at the minute,will see how things go and if I need to get more back on track I will but while the weight is ok I won't worry! Yea it's good having Sophie over..be time for us all to have sundaes soon ;0)

xxweemzxx said:
Yea :) I'm doing well thanks what about you? Xxx

Glad you're doing well Hun,I'm good thanks,bit behind in the diaries right now but I will catch up,maintaining my weight as am a healthy weight now ..might change it up in a while though.See how I go :0)

Doing a bit more catching up this afternoon. I see you are maintaining at the moment at your healthy weight. Congrats. :) You seem a bit subdued for you though - hope everything is OK?

Back