Daisy's Diary!

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Hun,good luck for Friday,I hope all is going well with your new job,well done on a brilliant weight loss.
Let me know when you can how your op goes please,good to hear from you and thanks about my weight loss :0)

Thank you chick :) yeah my job is going well so far really enjoying it. Thanks about my loss, lost it a little this week as not been gym as much but think its cuz I'm stressed over my op :( yeah I'll let you know once I've had it how it went :) hopefully well!! Lol

Emmaline said:
Hi Daisy, Hope things continuing to jog along nicely for you.

Sorry haven't been around as not up to much this last week but now on the mend, thankgoodness.

Hi Emm,I haven't been around much either to be honest with you!
Sorry to hear you have been ill but I'm glad you are on the mend :0)

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Thank you chick :) yeah my job is going well so far really enjoying it. Thanks about my loss, lost it a little this week as not been gym as much but think its cuz I'm stressed over my op :( yeah I'll let you know once I've had it how it went :) hopefully well!! Lol

Glad you are enjoying your new job,that's great :0)
Don't worry about the gym,you will get back to it soon enough,good luck for Friday,am sure it will all go well for you :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Glad you are enjoying your new job,that's great :0)
Don't worry about the gym,you will get back to it soon enough,good luck for Friday,am sure it will all go well for you :0)

Thank you :) I can't eat or drink from 11.30 tomorrow and my op is around 6..I drink like a fish lol oh and I lost another 2 pounds yesterday :D can't remember whether i said x

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Thank you :) I can't eat or drink from 11.30 tomorrow and my op is around 6..I drink like a fish lol oh and I lost another 2 pounds yesterday :D can't remember whether i said x

Well done on your weight loss.Thats great :0)
Waa at no food or drink from that time.Wishing you well for tomorrow :0)

Hey Daisy!

I feel like I haven't spoken to you for ages!!!! How are you? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi daisy thought I'd let you know I'm out of hospital, operation went well I'm just extremely sore and on alot of painkillers lol hope your ok?!

Morning daisy, hmmm thought I would come back to minimims and see u back to ur usual self :(

I know I keep checking but I hope everything's ok????

Take care xxxx

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Hi daisy thought I'd let you know I'm out of hospital, operation went well I'm just extremely sore and on alot of painkillers lol hope your ok?!

Hi Sarah :0)
Am so glad the operation went well,sorry to hear you're sore and have alot of painkillers,I hope you're feeling better now :0)

stef2009 said:
Morning daisy, hmmm thought I would come back to minimims and see u back to ur usual self :(

I know I keep checking but I hope everything's ok????

Take care xxxx

Hey Stef, am good thanks,the OH has had man flu and looks like i am getting it,am ok apart from that,I hope you're well :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hey Stef, am good thanks,the OH has had man flu and looks like i am getting it,am ok apart from that,I hope you're well :0)

:( get well soon x

Awww no what a nightmare!! Hope ur both feeling much better soon xxxx

Hope Ur getting better Daisy!! Sendings hugs xxxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Sarah :0)
Am so glad the operation went well,sorry to hear you're sore and have alot of painkillers,I hope you're feeling better now :0)

Thank you chick :) hopefully after 2 weeks will be close enough to my normal self :) how's the weight loss going?? X

Back