Daisy's Diary!

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Thank you chick :) hopefully after 2 weeks will be close enough to my normal self :) how's the weight loss going?? X

Aww am sure you will be,plenty of rest will help!
I'm in winter mode so have gained 5lbs! Am keeping a eye on it though,will get back on track at some stage :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Aww am sure you will be,plenty of rest will help!
I'm in winter mode so have gained 5lbs! Am keeping a eye on it though,will get back on track at some stage :0)

ahh that's not bad though Is it :) least your keeping an eye on it like you say and not going crazily off track :) I have no idea how much I weight as I have a belly the size of an exercise ball atn with all the carbon dioxide they pumped into me on Friday lol can't wait for it to go down!

*_*cupcake*_* said:
ahh that's not bad though Is it :) least your keeping an eye on it like you say and not going crazily off track :) I have no idea how much I weight as I have a belly the size of an exercise ball atn with all the carbon dioxide they pumped into me on Friday lol can't wait for it to go down!

Eek doesn't sound like much fun! So do you have a couple of weeks off of work now?
Thanks about my weight,yea I'll get back on track,just not in a rush right now lol

Yeah got 2 weeks off by the hospital and they said if I feel I need more time off then get another sick note off my gp. The nurse said ideally with my job role she wants me to have 4 weeks off but I'll see how I go :)
About your weight aslong as your happy that's all that matters and you've done brilliantly so far you deserve some 'time off' :)

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Yeah got 2 weeks off by the hospital and they said if I feel I need more time off then get another sick note off my gp. The nurse said ideally with my job role she wants me to have 4 weeks off but I'll see how I go :)
About your weight aslong as your happy that's all that matters and you've done brilliantly so far you deserve some 'time off' :)

Yea makes sense to see how you go,don't rush to get back,better to heal up properly first :0)
I hope you're not bored though!
Aw thanks about my weight etc,I think so long as I keep a eye on it etc I should be fine ;0)

Bored out my brains and it's only day4 lol when I'm able to actually go out it should be alot better :) yeah just keep an eye on it and if it carries on creeping on that's when youl think oops let's do something :)

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Bored out my brains and it's only day4 lol when I'm able to actually go out it should be alot better :) yeah just keep an eye on it and if it carries on creeping on that's when youl think oops let's do something :)

Opps at bored already,that's not so good! Yea will deffo be better when you can go out and about...you can catch up on your reading now lol
I agree about the weight,it's the winter munchies fault lol

Dubchick81 said:
Hi hun. Jus popping in to say. Sorry to hear ders been a 5lb gain. N ya were so close ;(
At least yer watching n hopefully can click back in before too much has creeped back on. Hope ur well xxx

Hi Hun,thanks for popping by,I hope all is ok your way :0)
I deffo don't want anymore weight gain,I feel fat with just this gain lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Opps at bored already,that's not so good! Yea will deffo be better when you can go out and about...you can catch up on your reading now lol
I agree about the weight,it's the winter munchies fault lol

I know lol feel half human today as I showered myself and put a bit of makeup on :) I changed my patches on my stomach today and the cuts look like their heeling well! Yay!
I agree with winter munchies hehe

Hi Hun,thanks for popping by,I hope all is ok your way :0)
I deffo don't want anymore weight gain,I feel fat with just this gain lol
You're far from fat darlin' but I know what you mean.. feeling like a pregnant elephant myself this week.. Bloody IBS is playing up and making me feel pants :(
In other news tho..... WE'VE SIGNED OUR CONTRACTS :D :D :D
And will have our keys to our new home within 4 weeks of the vendor signing.. Which should be this week.. So we should have closed the sale by the end of November :D :D :D :D

*_*cupcake*_* said:
I know lol feel half human today as I showered myself and put a bit of makeup on :) I changed my patches on my stomach today and the cuts look like their heeling well! Yay!
I agree with winter munchies hehe

Glad to hear that you are healing up well,that's great news :0)
Great that you are feeling more like yourself,that's a good sign :0)

Dubchick81 said:
You're far from fat darlin' but I know what you mean.. feeling like a pregnant elephant myself this week.. Bloody IBS is playing up and making me feel pants :(
In other news tho..... WE'VE SIGNED OUR CONTRACTS :D :D :D
And will have our keys to our new home within 4 weeks of the vendor signing.. Which should be this week.. So we should have closed the sale by the end of November :D :D :D :D

Whoohoo bout the contracts,that's brilliant :0) very happy for you both :0) which house did you go for in the end?
Aww in your new home before the new year,am chuffed for you :0)
Sorry to hear that your IBS is playing up,I hope things settle down for you soon.
Yea I just feel 'heavy' but not ready to get back into things fully yet!

Whoohoo bout the contracts,that's brilliant :0) very happy for you both :0) which house did you go for in the end?
Aww in your new home before the new year,am chuffed for you :0)
Sorry to hear that your IBS is playing up,I hope things settle down for you soon.
Yea I just feel 'heavy' but not ready to get back into things fully yet!
Thanks Doll... Its the 2 bed end of terrace.. (green living room wallpaper?!)

I'd say its just water retention hun.. Nothing to worry about..
The main thing being you're keeping an eye while taking a break.. Big lesson learnt if you ask me.. You're defo not gona let yerself undo all your work.. that's a super achievment. xx

Not been around much myself the last few weeks Daisy. Hope you are OK though. Miss your words of wisdom when I do get on here!

Hi Daisy Hun hope all is ok? I'm another one who has been a little AWOL seems to be a few of us.
Miss your warmth and kindness and you just being there. Hope everything is going well for you xx

Back