Daisy's Diary!

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks Doll... Its the 2 bed end of terrace.. (green living room wallpaper?!)

I'd say its just water retention hun.. Nothing to worry about..
The main thing being you're keeping an eye while taking a break.. Big lesson learnt if you ask me.. You're defo not gona let yerself undo all your work.. that's a super achievment. xx

Brilliant stuff Hun,am really pleased for you and Jonathan :0)
I've been having far too many snacks!! Another pound on so am cutting back as of today!

moonwatcher said:
Not been around much myself the last few weeks Daisy. Hope you are OK though. Miss your words of wisdom when I do get on here!

Hi,sorry I haven't been around much,need to get my head back into things,will start with cutting down on the snacks.I hope you're well.Shame you've been AWOL aswell!

Emmaline said:
Following the same trend... not been too well so posts have been very brief.
Hope you got that bloated feeling sorted Daisy, very annoying when you have been doing so well.
Have a lovely Sunday.

Hi Emm,I hope you're feeling alot better now!
Planning on getting back on track more,hope all ok your way :0)

nessa123 said:
Hi Daisy Hun hope all is ok? I'm another one who has been a little AWOL seems to be a few of us.
Miss your warmth and kindness and you just being there. Hope everything is going well for you xx

Hi Nessa :0) how comes you haven't been about? I hope you're ok!
Heads not been in the right place of late,need to get my butt into gear lol.I'll get there!
Thank you for your kind words :0)

Jaly said:
Hey Daisy, just popping in to say hello and wish you all the best! Hope you're well xx

Hi Libby :0)
Good to hear from you,I still need to check the wedding photos! Am good thanks Hun,been enjoying eating far too much lol

Brilliant stuff Hun,am really pleased for you and Jonathan :0)
I've been having far too many snacks!! Another pound on so am cutting back as of today!
Thanks doll...
Miss you logging on here.. was getting some great meal ideas from you.. Am a natural ot yer toad in the hole now.. LOVE it.. As does my Dad.. :)
Hope you're well chic.. and enjoying yer l'il break :) xx

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks doll...
Miss you logging on here.. was getting some great meal ideas from you.. Am a natural ot yer toad in the hole now.. LOVE it.. As does my Dad.. :)
Hope you're well chic.. and enjoying yer l'il break :) xx

Am making that tomorrow night funnily enough :0)
Glad you and your Dad love it!
Been enjoying the break too much lol,meals have been fine but I've been too relaxed with snacking.Need to refocus!

Am making that tomorrow night funnily enough :0)
Glad you and your Dad love it!
Been enjoying the break too much lol,meals have been fine but I've been too relaxed with snacking.Need to refocus!
Are you going to go back to tracking.. Or just cutting back on snacks??

I think those sundae's sent everyone into snack overdrive.. it was after all the sundae talk that everyone fell off the wagon.. lol

Dubchick81 said:
Are you going to go back to tracking.. Or just cutting back on snacks??

I think those sundae's sent everyone into snack overdrive.. it was after all the sundae talk that everyone fell off the wagon.. lol

Haha trust me to be a bad influence! I was having more choc and had gone back to having crisps,was all too often!
Just cutting down for now and will see how I go :0)
Day has gone well so far!

Haha trust me to be a bad influence! I was having more choc and had gone back to having crisps,was all too often!
Just cutting down for now and will see how I go :0)
Day has gone well so far!
Ha ha ha.... Tut tut Daisy.. (just kidding ;))
Yea I fell back into having crisps everyday as well.. Its a hard habit to break.. We can but try..
Yea I think you're doing pretty well without tracking..

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha ha.... Tut tut Daisy.. (just kidding ;))
Yea I fell back into having crisps everyday as well.. Its a hard habit to break.. We can but try..
Yea I think you're doing pretty well without tracking..

Thanks Hun,I think as of Monday I should go back to doing my diaries and my reward chart.Kids staying here tomorrow night till Friday so some treats will be had(though in moderation)
And yup habits can be hard to break or easy to fall back into!

Prepared to be shouted down here and yes i know crisps aren't "healthy" but I don't see the big deal with having a packet every day - if it's in your points and counted - I suppose sf is different but you have weekly points and 7 packets at 2pp per day is only 14 of those. Personally I couldn't live without chocolate every day and I adjust my day to allow for that and my snacks and the whole time I am losing I am not going to change that. I think it's just learning to allow treats in moderation and what are good treats and just being aware of what we eat.

Jaly said:
Am sure you'll have no problem cutting back down on snacks xx I think if I stopped tracking my food I'd munch crap endlessly though lol xx

Thanks Libby,yea I did get to a stage where I was just eating choc etc just cos it was there,tracking does help so I understand why you want to stick with that :0)

mrsgosling3 said:
Prepared to be shouted down here and yes i know crisps aren't "healthy" but I don't see the big deal with having a packet every day - if it's in your points and counted - I suppose sf is different but you have weekly points and 7 packets at 2pp per day is only 14 of those. Personally I couldn't live without chocolate every day and I adjust my day to allow for that and my snacks and the whole time I am losing I am not going to change that. I think it's just learning to allow treats in moderation and what are good treats and just being aware of what we eat.

I totally agree with you,even on sf I did 'allow' for weekend treats but I had got to a stage where I was having treats just cos I could if you get what I mean,need to get back into exercise soon as well.Toning is needed lol

Am with u daisy. Hav stopped counting n tracking myself. So bought new diaries (I'll send ya 1 if ya like? Got 4 in a pack :)) n will wi on Friday as normal n track from Saturday. New week, new set if weeklies, new start :)
Yay to having the kids for the next few days ;)

Back