Daisy's Diary!

Dubchick81 said:
Am with u daisy. Hav stopped counting n tracking myself. So bought new diaries (I'll send ya 1 if ya like? Got 4 in a pack :)) n will wi on Friday as normal n track from Saturday. New week, new set if weeklies, new start :)
Yay to having the kids for the next few days ;)

Moral support for each other ..cool :0)
Aw that's ok bout the diary thank you,I have a couple here anyhow!
Yup I can't wait for the kids to vist :0)

Hey, Daisy! Feel like I've missed loads having been away. You doing okay?

bulldogdaisy said:
I will come back as of Monday yea :0) I've missed you all as well :0)

Need a 'like' button :)

Jaly said:
Hiya! Don't worry, we know you're a busy lady! Hope you're enjoying your time with your kids! xx

Am thinking of organising a minimins secret santa if you'd be interested? :p

Had a good time with the kids here,taking them home after lunch then spending the rest of the day with them at theirs.They're having a lie in right now ;0)
Aw I can just afford to buy my kids presents this year so sorry I can't do the secret Santa,lovely idea though!

Dubchick81 said:
Morning hunnie..
Are you weighin in today so you have you your start weight or are you dona do a Monday weigh in now seen as your starting back Monday? xx Good luck if today :)

Morning,how did the wi go?
I did have a peep this morning,half a pound off which isn't bad as totm aswell!
I will stick with Friday wi's as I like those best lol

Morning,how did the wi go?
I did have a peep this morning,half a pound off which isn't bad as totm aswell!
I will stick with Friday wi's as I like those best lol
Long story to my WI this morning as my scales is bipolar today I think.. So have settled with the higher of the results it was giving me as its probably most accurate as I had a heavy dinner both last night and the night before.. and its TOTM, and I've not been doing very well on the water front this week.. So 3LB gain for me..
But its OK as there's an explanation.. And i'm all set for my new week to start tomoro (I WI on Friday but start my new Day1 on Saturday.. So Friday's spent using up all the left over weeklies usually.. tho this week I've none. boo! lol)

Of course I felt really stupid after I'd posted that. I was posting from the app which I usually use and doesn't have a 'like' button. Now I'm on the laptop I see there IS a 'like' button :eek:

Dubchick81 said:
Long story to my WI this morning as my scales is bipolar today I think.. So have settled with the higher of the results it was giving me as its probably most accurate as I had a heavy dinner both last night and the night before.. and its TOTM, and I've not been doing very well on the water front this week.. So 3LB gain for me..
But its OK as there's an explanation.. And i'm all set for my new week to start tomoro (I WI on Friday but start my new Day1 on Saturday.. So Friday's spent using up all the left over weeklies usually.. tho this week I've none. boo! lol)

Aw new start as you say and at least you know why the gain has happened,boo indeed to no weeklies left!

WillowFae said:
Of course I felt really stupid after I'd posted that. I was posting from the app which I usually use and doesn't have a 'like' button. Now I'm on the laptop I see there IS a 'like' button :eek:

I'm nearly always on my iPod for mini mins so wouldn't see that you had liked the comment anyhow ;0)

I'm nearly always on my iPod for mini mins so wouldn't see that you had liked the comment anyhow ;0)

Yeah, I usually use my iPhone or iPad.

So when are you 'officially' weighing for starting again?

Back