Daisy's S&S Diary

:wavey:

I've been lurking for a while so thought it was about time I started posting!

Today is day 1 of s&s. I've never done a vlcd before so not sure what to expect. It sounds like the first few days are tough but will try to tough it out.

I have lots to lose but even if this shifts the first few stones i'd be delighted :)

So far i've had a chocolate shake and a cookies and cream shake and around 1.5l of water.

so far so good (even though its only been half a day lol) :)

Hi Daisy May28, it's my first day too, never done a vlcd before either. Had porridge, chicken soup and for dinner had protein meal of salmon with spinach. Will have vanilla shake in a bit. Finding it ok for day 1.
Hope you have enjoyed your first day. Good luck for day 2!
X

Hi Daisy May28, it's my first day too, never done a vlcd before either. Had porridge, chicken soup and for dinner had protein meal of salmon with spinach. Will have vanilla shake in a bit. Finding it ok for day 1.
Hope you have enjoyed your first day. Good luck for day 2!
X

Sounds like a good day 1. I had chicken with veg for dinner and one of the wafers later on. its hard but its got to be worth it!

Good luck for day 2 :)

How did day 2 go? I have found it strange not eating but at least having porridge and soup still feels as though I am :) I had cod for dinner with veg, yuk, won't be eating cod again it tasted foul without the chip shop batter but heyho it is worth it for this weight loss.

Back