ProPoints Dakota's food diary

17/09 (this isn't pretty reading)

Breakfast and Lunch

Nothing

Dinner

I bought a chicken salad sub roll from Morrisons when I was out but it's not listed in the app and it had no nutritional information on it (I thought there was a law forcing retialers to put it on?), so on the app is a Tesco Chicken and Bacon sub, so I've used the points for that hoping it's not going to be much different. = 7

Walkers salt and vinegar = 4

Anytime

40 ml semi skimmed = 1
Starbucks medium skinny latte = 3 (!)
Gin = 14 (Unfortunately, these were home measures and I tried to pour it to 2 finger depth, but as the night wore on....well...let's just say the state of me wasn't condusive to 'only' 7 GnT's..:sigh:)
Burger King double whopper = 27 (oh the shame! I was pissed. I remember thinking that there's salad in it "so it can't be that bad" :eek:)
Burger King medium fries = 8

I don't know what on earth I was thinking, I don't normally eat fast food and I felt sick after (defo the BK, not the booze!)

Daily used = 29 (0 remaining)
Weekly used = 35 (0 remaining)
AP Earned = 0 (9 remaining)

18/09

Breakfast

Lunch

Special K = 3
Pouring yogurt = 2
WW yogurt = 1

Dinner

WW recipe broccolli soup = 2
WW recipe steak and mushroom pie = 8
Mashed potato = 4
broccolli = 0
WW recipe rice pudding = 8

Daily used = 29 (0 remaining)
weekly used = 0 (0 remaining)
AP earned = 0 (9 remaining)

Dakota78 said:
Night ladies, I'm off to bed to watch 'he's just not that into you' (story of my life ;)) xxx

Night night as for your blow out you was still within your weeklies so that is good. You could do that every weekend he he now you've given me an idea good menu lol x x

Sounds like you had a good night chick!! And back on board today, I'm impressed! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

19/09

Breakfast

Special K = 3
Pouring Yogurt = 2
Banana choppe in above = 0

Lunch

WW recipe broccolli soup = 2 (I made enough for 4 days, but I'm broccolli'd out, I'm freezing the rest LOL)
WW wrap = 3
35g extra light philly = 1
Ham = 1
Lettuce, tomato, pepper, onion, cucumber = 0
WW yogurt = 1

Dinner

WW recipe mac 'n' cheese = 10 (lovely recipe and very filling, highly recommend it)

Anytime

100 ml semi skimmed = 1
Pear = 0

Activity

30 min morning swim = 2
50 min lunchtime walk = 4
60 min aerobics = 5
60 min jog = 12

Daily used = 24 (5 remaining)
Weekly used = 0 (0 remaining)
AP Earned = 23 (32 remaining)

You are doing good with your Zumba. I go swimming and the gym anyway and they're either end of the day so I don't notice it. It was a gorgeous day up here today so I was making the most of it going out at lunchtime and my friend didn't want to go to aerobics alone and begged me to go with her for her first time.

The treadmill.....well, I just enjoy sticking on my headphones and being switched off from everything except the music and the run.

It's not usual to earn that much AP's in one day xxx

Honestly, it's not as great as it looks, my arse still wobbles about like nobody's business LOL.

Welcome to the site xx

Ha ha I was thinking about this last night at zumba, she was calling shake your bum and I was thinking its stopping mine shaking about that's the problem. :8855:

20/09

Breakfast

Special K = 3
Pouring Yogurt = 2
Banana chopped in above = 0

Lunch

WW soup = 2
WW wrap = 3
Philly = 1
Ham = 1
WW yogurt = 1

Dinner

WW recipe sausage and mash = 10

AP

30 min morning swim = 2
30 min lunchtime walk = 2
60 min jog = 6

Daily = 24 (5 remaining)
Weekly = 0 (0 remaining)
AP = 10 (0 used, 42 remaining)

Weigh day tomorrow, I don't think I'm getting a loss this week.

Back