ProPoints Dakota's food diary

Good luck for weigh in hon, will be thinking of ya :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, sweetness. I'm really not hopefull for a loss, I've been on and off the scales all week and they're not moving, so I'm telling myself exactly what I told you.....that if it weren't for the scales telling me what I weigh, I'd be pretty happy with the shape that's emerging anyway and the scales'll soon follow LOL.

I've got pole dancing tomorrow night so I'm gonna go and shave the legs and touch up the toe polish....and stay away from the arcade games on here! Aaaarrggghhh, they're seeping away my time!

xxx

Absolutely. It really should be about how you feel. A few people have said this week that at this time of year when it starts to get colder your body automatically goes up a couple of pounds, not sure how true that is though! Could explain why I'm losing bugar all!

Tell me about it, between minimins and Facebook I'm giving myself RSI on this phone, lol! Go get yourself glam my superfit friend, you put me to shame with all this exercise! xxx

What in your 'big fat photo album'?! Nothing big and fat about you missy!! Enjoy and burn some calories for me! xxx

Aww don't worry petal, you are doing great and the scales will reflect that soon enough! Just a wee thought though, try and eat all your 29 when your exercising. I find that when I don't use all mine I've smaller losses....not that this weeks loss was fab but better than last weeks AND I had take away and alcohol this week lol. Maybe you are the same!

I heard a break down of way to eat pp, maybe this might make it easier for you too. Its 5pp for breakfast, 8pp for lunch, 11pp for dinner and 5pp for snacks. I try to stick with this, doesn't always work but I try lol xx

Think we all have days like that. Had a look at your big fat picture album and couldn't see you anywhere, there seemed to just be a lovely skinny girl wearing lovely dresses.....

Is pole dancing good, I'd love a go at it but I don't have the nerve. Besides I'd probably fall on my head and I need what little brain cells I have. xx

Not skinny by any stretch of the imaginations, but thanks LOL.

It's really good, I highly recommend it. It's just normal women doing a different style of exercise. You'd be amazed at which body parts ache when you first start, muscle groups I didn't know existed!

It's easier than you imagine to shimmy on up there and I'm sure you'd manage just fine. If you google soul-pole aberdeen, they have loads of pics on the website to confirm there's no stripper-like bodies (including the instructors).

I will say this though, although your muscles get used to the new type of exercise and it gets easier, you will always feel it on your skin on the inner thigh when you're holding yourself up. xxx

21/09

Breakfast

Special K = 3
Pouring yogurt = 2
Banana chopped in above = 0

Lunch

WW wrap = 3
Philly = 1
Ham = 1
WW yogurt = 1

Dinner = sausages = 9
Potato = 4
Beans = 2

Anytime

Pear = 0
Apple = 0
Semi Skimmed = 2

AP

90 mins pole dancing = 7

Daily = 20 (1 remaining)
Weekly = 0 (35 remaining)
AP = 7 (7 remaining)

Nice menu again. As for wi well done ok you havnt lost but at least you stayed the same and not put on. I would have thought you would have lost loads with all the exercise you do. I'm definitely not exercising now if that happens lol. I think MrsLmc is right you need to try to eat all the points probably also what your earning because your body needs it x x

Dakota78 said:
I'll never eat what I earn, I'd never leave the house for eating x

Understandable only your body and you when enough is enough I have to force mine to stop eating x

I never eat my activity pp either, seems wrong to be exercising to eat somehow....think its better to look at that for health and toning reasons.

Had a look at that sight for the pole dancing last night. It looks good. Would love to give it a go if it ever came here.

Your food diary looks lovely, I love sausage beans and mash yummy

Back