ProPoints Dakota's food diary

Yeah I agree that it seems pointless exercising just to negate it with eating more, and also, you never know with absolute certainty that the points you're being told you've earned are completely accurate, so that's another reason I'd rather leave alone.

It's always handy to know they're there if you need to dip into them though. There's 20 of us that get together as a group once every 3 months for a curry and a couple of drinks. It's been arranged for the beginning of next month and I don't want to be moaning that this curry might be over my points, so I'm prepared to take the hit that week, but I'll know that between my weeklies and my AP, I'll have covered a good lot of that meal.

I believe the pole dancing is popping up around the Country, have you googled for someting close to you? I'd invite you but I feel a round trip to NE Scotland might be a bit much for a 90 in class ;)

If you are interested, it's best for targeting stomach muscles, biceps, triceps, forearms (all that muscles groups are used when you're pulling yourself up / holding your body up when swinging.

The inner and outer thigh muscles are used when you're up there and you let go, so that's the only muscles holding you up there.

xx

22/9

breakfast

special k = 3
pouring yogurt = 2
banana = 0

lunch

ww soup = 2
ww wrap = 3
ham = 1
Philly =1
ww yogurt = 1

dinner

spaghetti = 3
Bolognese = 9
parmesan = 1

anytime

pear = 0
semi skimmed = 2
carrots and Philly = 1

daily = 29 (0 remaining)
weekly = 49 (49 remaining)
AP = 0 (7 remaining)

hiya sweetness, demolishing my kitchen so not really about at the mo. Have been sticking to my points except yesterday dad turned up with a chip shop supper. Couldn't point it, so I guess that's a sign it shouldn't have been eaten lol.

I think the AP earned for the kitchen must be a million though! Walls have come down (that was fun!) and rubble loaded then unloaded at the tip.

I've taken before pics and will take after pics if you're at all interested lol.

everything ok with you? Did you have a good weekend?

I'll check back here for you before I head to bed tonight xxx

Dakota78 said:
hiya sweetness, demolishing my kitchen so not really about at the mo. Have been sticking to my points except yesterday dad turned up with a chip shop supper. Couldn't point it, so I guess that's a sign it shouldn't have been eaten lol.

I think the AP earned for the kitchen must be a million though! Walls have come down (that was fun!) and rubble loaded then unloaded at the tip.

I've taken before pics and will take after pics if you're at all interested lol.

everything ok with you? Did you have a good weekend?

I'll check back here for you before I head to bed tonight xxx

I had a really good weekend thank you, I'd love to see pictures.

Defo no need to do other exercises this week, not if you've been building:)

xxx

hey! just been reading your diary your doing great! keep up good work! x

Back