Damage limitation

AGray

This week's going to be a relatively big week for me, firstly chuffed because i've got a holiday from work for the next week and a half, but that has it's downfalls!

I plan to spend an hour or so per day, or two sessions a day going to the gym, the rest will be filled with uncertainties and i hope that boredom doesn't take a hold.

But this week is filled with potential barbeques and at the end of the week i'm on a work-team nightout. I don't really drink alcohol except for special occasions that perhaps come around two or three times per year, this being a special occasion as it only happens maybe every half of a year.

It couldn't have come at a worse time though, got Slimmer of the Week this week and i'm now 2lbs away from my "first" stone off, so next week might be gutting for these reasons!

It will be my first potential weight gain in the weeks though, been there 7 weeks so far and i ended up gaining in my very first week (Testing the waters, etc etc etc!) since then it's been a slow and steady weightloss in the past 6 weeks averaging to about 2lb per week off.

Well, here's to fitness hoping it limits the damage!

AGray said:
This week's going to be a relatively big week for me, firstly chuffed because i've got a holiday from work for the next week and a half, but that has it's downfalls!

I plan to spend an hour or so per day, or two sessions a day going to the gym, the rest will be filled with uncertainties and i hope that boredom doesn't take a hold.

But this week is filled with potential barbeques and at the end of the week i'm on a work-team nightout. I don't really drink alcohol except for special occasions that perhaps come around two or three times per year, this being a special occasion as it only happens maybe every half of a year.

It couldn't have come at a worse time though, got Slimmer of the Week this week and i'm now 2lbs away from my "first" stone off, so next week might be gutting for these reasons!

It will be my first potential weight gain in the weeks though, been there 7 weeks so far and i ended up gaining in my very first week (Testing the waters, etc etc etc!) since then it's been a slow and steady weightloss in the past 6 weeks averaging to about 2lb per week off.

Well, here's to fitness hoping it limits the damage!

Bbq isnt a problem i have had bbq today and not used a single syn i butterflied a chicken breast and seasoned with Salt and cumin made a syn Free potato salad and bbqd some chunks of par boiled sweet potato pepper onion and courgette too

Back