Attack Damn it!

anji

Done 2 days of attack and got home from work and opened a bottle of wine :( Got no willpower at all! Any tips? Wine is a bit of a problem!! Arrrggghhh

All you can do is continue....the attack.
Things like that happen.... especially after a rough day... I crave chocolate all the time.
Remember, in CONSO you will be allowed wine (yes) and I will be allowed chocolate ( yes, yes, yes)

Thanx! But how long until conso?! Don't really understand it completely yet,only started it Sunday and with only a friends commentary I go by every day!!! Don't think I'm doing it right!!!! :(

North Wales. Pwllheli to be precise! Not a lot of people know where it is so its easier to say north Wales! :)

Im another welshie :). Deffinately get the book. And read and read it over. Once you fully understand why your eating certain foods itll be much easier to stick to. And as soon as you see results you won't want to stop. Go onto the UK dukan website and you can find your 'true weight' on there and itll tell you how long you've gotta do each phase for. Good luck. Itll be worth it. X

Thanx another welshi!! Ha!! Yeah I think I'd better buy the book coz on this rate I'm not able to get in to it properly coz I don't know really what I'm doing except eating meat!!! Will keep u informed!!! X

Hey Anji,

I was a daily vino consumer before DD and my plan of action was to eat normally but cut out the wine, and then start the DD. While I was on the week cutting out the wine I read the book from cover to cover and then that weekend I went out, bought everything I would need for the diet and made a weekly meal planner.

For me, one step at a time worked and it also helps to be organised.

The attack phase is by far the hardest - my body fought hard against it, I craved sugar, chocolate, wine, bread, everything carb to the point where I thought I would start clawing the walls and cave in (and I had a headache with it) and then on the third day it was like someone had flicked a switch - the cravings were gone, the headache was gone, I wasn't constantly ravenous and felt fabulous.

My other trick was that if I did get a bad craving, I would paint my finger nails. Sounds ridiculous, but you can't do a lot with wet nails!

Just take it one step at a time and you'll be fine :)

Cheryl x

Thanx very much for that advice Cheryl,makes me feel better that someone's been through the same kind of problems! Vino and bread are the 2 things i crave! But no vino tonight! Hopefully then I can try and do the attack face.
Will let u know how it's going!
Thanx
Anji x

Anuji - you defo have found the right diet for you - I was a bread/pizza/wine girl before Dukan and it is soooo liberating to be free of the cravings for that stuff. Another tip is to read the recipe thread and make muffins with your oatbran - they are delicious and a real staple for me - I make them in batches of six with my oatbran allowance for the day and eating six muffins a day feels very naughty but I have lost weight every week so far and if I can anyone can!! x

If wine is a problem, maybe join the AA? ;):D:D:D:D

Yeah mirjam maybe I should!! Lol! No its just when I come home I enjoy watching soaps with a glass or two of wine but I thinks it's just a habit! Not had any tonight so alternative nights is a good start I think :)

You just need to replace the habit with a more Dukan-friendly one. For example I love watching tv while tucking in to a nice pot of homemade, flavoured frozen yoghurt :D

Back