Damn Tastebuds!!

GeMzY

Silver Member
In the 5 weeks since I started S&S I have noticed my tastebuds have changed!!

The packs I found delicious in the sample pack no longer appeal to me.

I ordered a 5pk a day box to save money but have totally gone off half of them :sigh:

Not sure what to do for my next order, should I go ahead with a 5pk box with the 5 flavours I still enjoy or just order weekly???

Any advice from old hands would be appreciated :cry:

In the 5 weeks since I started S&S I have noticed my tastebuds have changed!!

The packs I found delicious in the sample pack no longer appeal to me.

I ordered a 5pk a day box to save money but have totally gone off half of them :sigh:

Not sure what to do for my next order, should I go ahead with a 5pk box with the 5 flavours I still enjoy or just order weekly???

Any advice from old hands would be appreciated :cry:

I went through the same thing after my first months order of food, ended up only liking mac and cheese + Mushroom Pasta, and chocolate and bannana shakes. I like every bar though so that offers some variation. I kept ordering the monthly pack as its cheap and I have found I really don't mind eating the same foods have been doing so for nigh on five months now.

If you find yourself getting bored you can have a few protein meals here and there to spice things up or do something fancy with your vedge.

Yep I'm the same, I loved both the chilli's I got in my first pack and yet when I had the tomato one last week I felt so sick had to force it down and now just the thought of it gives me the shudders - what's that all about. It's put me off ordering large orders so I only get two weeks at a time as I'm worried I'll order too much of the wrong thing and go off it.

I don't know what the rules are regarding swapsies if it'd be allowed on here or not - but that could be an answer if we were allowed to set up a thread??

JanBow said:
Yep I'm the same, I loved both the chilli's I got in my first pack and yet when I had the tomato one last week I felt so sick had to force it down and now just the thought of it gives me the shudders - what's that all about. It's put me off ordering large orders so I only get two weeks at a time as I'm worried I'll order too much of the wrong thing and go off it.

I don't know what the rules are regarding swapsies if it'd be allowed on here or not - but that could be an answer if we were allowed to set up a thread??

We're not allowed to sell or swap packs on minis x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

You could sell them on eBay though

Back