Damn those Caxtons Pink n Whites

jaylou

Gold Member
I'm not buying these ever again :mad:

All I can say is thank goodness there are only 6 in a pack and only 2.5 syns each. Even so, I have just eaten 3 (hope the marshmallow doesn't weigh heavy for tonight) and I have had to put the rest at the highest point of the cupboard out of arms reach.

I've stopped buying biscuits/choc wafers for this very reason but bought these as tesco (damn them too) had them on half price.

:break_diet:

At the risk of sounding like a nerd, what are pink and whites?

I used to be obsessed with P&Ws when I was on WW, cos they're only half a point each or maybe one point or something. I LOVED them! And they do a chocolate one as well.

Don't worry Jay, at least you stopped and marshmallow is no way going to make you weigh more tonight!!!

I love P&W. I don't care for the wafer (although I eat it anyway!) but I love love love that marshmallow.

You only had 3 - you put the rest away and stayed in control. Only 7.5 syns. No biggie!

I also loved these when I did WW, the jam ones are lovely too, I used to pop mine into the mircowave for a 2/3 seconds and they were lovely and squashy.......mmmm, thank goodness I don't have any in the house or I would eat the packet of 6 now, LOL.....

Gosh that web site was torture.......I didn't know that they did all those lovely flavours......caramel!!!!! I want some.

Sorry *evil cackle*

The website doesn't say it does chocolate ones but I swear I've had them. Maybe they did them limited edition?

I think that was a poll to see what flavours you would like... I chose caramel...that would be lush :)

Back