dancing / keely ?

amethyst

Banned
Hey guys..

I think its my time to go on atkins (low fat version)

am off on hols 2nd june, and i have 1 more weeks supply left of cd, now do i buy another weeks supply (costing £35) and risk cheating abit, or shall i just go onto low carb food?

worried about the gain :( ?

what shall i do? help me decide please :D

thanks

hiya hun.

i reckon we should move any future conversations regarding low carbing to low carb forum... dont want to cause any further upset here or start mass-drooling when i discuss my menus lol!

but hey glad you are thinking positively. i too had this dilemma, i have about 1.5 weeks worth of cd. i decided not to carry on for fear of a cd/binge cycle. so i decided that if my low carb doesnt work out then i have some packs to fall back on.

dont waste them if you think you will cheat. i did this for 2 days last week and realised its not worth it.
they are also a waste of carbs lol... one = 14 grams, you can have loads of cheese for this!

so decide one or the other, not worth getting into a vicious cycle of cheating while trying to half heartedly ss/810/etc.

hope you make the right decision, let me know what you choose.

xxx

oh and i havent gained, been very aware of salt intake to avoid water retention, but i have stayed the same. not too worried and will keep going with it, prob need time to adjust.

x

hey sorry for the hit and run my xbox was calling me :)

well i have stayed the same for 3 weeks.. had the odd day of cheating, gained then lost the gain.. so really i havent lost anything ? ok a pound ?

not sure about the other plans, i think as soon as i start to eat i will want more ?

its either eat or nothing...

shall i just have the rest of my packs and come back to this thread see how i get on? as soon as i do cheat i will go right onto atkins?

what you think?

Back