Dancing on Ice

Considering shed never been on the ice before - unlike some in the competiton - I think shes actually doing really well. Wonder how well we'd all do in that space of time.

She is an older contesant and these things are much harder to pick up when you are older. Most skaters start young and take to it much easier

Im thinking you dont particularly like Coleen then?? :rolleyes: Some people have more of an aptitude for things than other. Id probably be like Todd if I was on it. Still prefer to see her in the semi final than Jessica who had a BIG advantage over the rest. (sorry Sarah lol)

I'd LOVE to be as good as Todd was on the ice!:D I've got my fingers crossed that Coleen gets through tonight without hurting herself too much.

AJ

I love Coleen. I think she has done AMAZING for a women in her 40's who has never skated before. Some of the lifts she does are really impressive and her skating has improved tremendously, but I don't think her skating is up to scratch when you put her alongside the others. Donal for me should win. His skating now in comparison to when he started is just fantastic.

Im thinking you dont particularly like Coleen then?? :rolleyes: Some people have more of an aptitude for things than other. Id probably be like Todd if I was on it. Still prefer to see her in the semi final than Jessica who had a BIG advantage over the rest. (sorry Sarah lol)

:giggle:

Well I think I've said more than once who I want to win (Go Donal :party0049:) but I'd be more than happy to see Jessica in the final (other than the fact I get really p!ssed off when they call her "pop princess" in her intro - WTF does that mean :confused:)

Again an unfair advantage for him. He has done latin dancing all his life, he had skated before the show started. At least Colleen and Donal have acheived something even if they aren't the best at it!

Sorry guys, it's a skating competition...advantages, disadvantages don't figure in real life, Colleen should've gone weeks ago based on the way she skates...I have no preference either way as I don't watch daytime TV!!

Back