Dancing on Ice

I love watching Ray, I really think he entertains and tonights was so good I had to watch it twice. Think Donal has improved so much and dont really mind Jessica but dont want her to win she can come third for me with Ray first of course. As for Coleen she should of gone weeks ago, she is funny on loose women but I really dont think this is for her, admire her spirit but thats about all it was sooooooo boring tonight I felt she was skating for 20 mins lol....dont shoot me down its only my opinion....lol...and anyway it will soon be time for big brother :D:D:D..xx

For me Ray is by far the best skater, being able to dance prior to learning to skate bears no significance really, once you get on the ice it's another ball game altogether! Perhaps Coleen could have done a disco routine to one of the Nolan songs, after all they had probably had to do a dance routine on stage at some point in their careers :D I think it was roller blading Ray did before as well.

I would like to see Dolan win as he has shown to be the most improved throughout the series.

I did think Coleen's performance was more worthy of a week 2 performance so hopefully she will go tonight.

I love watching Ray, I really think he entertains and tonights was so good I had to watch it twice. Think Donal has improved so much and dont really mind Jessica but dont want her to win she can come third for me with Ray first of course. As for Coleen she should of gone weeks ago, she is funny on loose women but I really dont think this is for her, admire her spirit but thats about all it was sooooooo boring tonight I felt she was skating for 20 mins lol....dont shoot me down its only my opinion....lol...and anyway it will soon be time for big brother :D:D:D..xx

Must admit I'll be watching Ray's performance over and over on youtube tomorrow....my blood pressure will be raised through the roof :D I'm not a sad old granny either ;)

If I could I would vote for colleen tonight. I think she is doing great. I don't think she should win but I think she is doing really great

My top 4... Donal to win, ray 2nd and colleen 3rd and jessica gone to see her hubby wherever he is!!!! I sooo don't like her... don't know why just don't!!

i think tonight ray had to many gimmicks in his routine

Was anything ever said to that Ruthie one over her favouritism over Zoe??? It was embarrassing to watch!!!

Was anything ever said to that Ruthie one over her favouritism over Zoe??? It was embarrassing to watch!!!

It was, wasnt it. Not at all impartial.

I totally turned on colleen when it was her and the two lads... she defo should have gone but if jessica had have been in the final 3 i wouldn't have cared lol

In my heart of hearts I would like to see Ray win as he is outstanding but Dolan has excelled in his progress and deserves to win.

I get the same 'feeling' when I watch Ray skate as I used to watching John Curry skate....magical!!!

In my heart of hearts I would like to see Ray win as he is outstanding but Dolan has excelled in his progress and deserves to win.

I get the same 'feeling' when I watch Ray skate as I used to watching John Curry skate....magical!!!

I would love Ray to win too (obviously;)) but Donal's improvements in skating have also impressed me, I would be happy for him to get the public vote - he is definitely the most improved skater of the three.

Yes, I know what you mean about 'feeling' when watching Ray skate:eek:.

AJ

Back