Dancing on Ice

Gutted that Michael has gone - it should have been Todd. I thought he skated really well tonight. Can't fault Melinda really but that wasn't the best song choice to skate to but not sure how much say she or her partner have in that.

I really like Colleen but don't think she is very strong, therefore it should have been her and Todd in the skate off with Todd leaving tonight.

Just my humble opinion though!!! :)

Yeah, think I agree with that about Todd...it was funny, but now it just means that we will see more of the same & other people who can skate will end up going!!

Yes, I understand it's a popularity vote, I too remember him as Tucker & with a few breaks, has always been in a popular show since.

Time now I think to let the skating start!!

so gutted that he went too - I really like him. Dont like melinda, didnt think she was very good. Is it just me or did she look awful tonight? Make up was horrible :(

Thanks for that...just had a bit of a block!!

Whilst he is very good, never liked Ray, even on the X Factor, comes across as being way too confident...think his over confidence really showed tonight though!!!
I'm with you there hun, I couldn't stand him on the X Factor and the more I see of him the more he irritates me

I'm with you there hun, I couldn't stand him on the X Factor and the more I see of him the more he irritates me

Went to Butlins yr before last for the Arena weekend & he was there.

There was about 10 acts in total, most of them X Factor finalists. Everyone at some point during their performance thanked everyone for their support during the show & beyond, inc Shane Ward, also there was Alisha Dixon (not sure if that's spelt right), she was doing strictly at the time & thanked everyone for their support on there.

But not him, it was very noticable that he was the only one that didn't bother.

Wonder if that's why he has to keep reinventing himself when his popularity disappears so quickly??!

He's tried acting & singing so far, wonder how long this will last?

He just makes me cringe, I really hate people who are totally up themselves and what makes it worse with him is how he tries to say that he is just a normal lad being himself!

I have to say that Todd needs to go now. His performances are cringeworthy and to me it seems like they are making him look like a fool.

Yeah I have to agree about Todd... he peaked last week and he should have gone this week. He is getting slightly stronger but will never be able to skate properly.

I do not like Melinda, never have so even if she was brilliant I would have wanted her to go.

I think Michael should have stayed.

I am willing Coleen to get better and better because I want to keep her in... I just love her!

How brill, apart from the fall, was Donal!!! He has really improved and I look forward to him getting better and better!!

I don't mind Ray and think he is very good.

The rest are blah :p:p:p

Love the show though :D

Is it just me or did she look awful tonight? Make up was horrible :(

I think Melinda ALWAYS looks OTT made up...even when she is rehearsing....big full red lips and made up eyes....very practical for being thrown about the ice...:rolleyes: ...bet she is a lot prettier too without all that slap...;)

I don't like Ray either.....way too cocky for my liking.

I think Donal was fantastic....he was even worse than Todd the first time he stepped on the ice, but I think he's the most improved.

Think it definately time for Todd to go now!!

Can't stand the bloke himself, but thought Rays performance was b....y good tonight!!

Rays performance was good but I still can't stand the guy and I really wish he'd worn something other than net on the top!

Rays performance was good but I still can't stand the guy and I really wish he'd worn something other than net on the top!

Was thinking of you as I was typing the last post...LOL.

Guessed you would heve something to say about it meeeaaaw...LOL:8855:

Either Colleen or Ellery to go, because Todd will probably be kept in..again...yawn yawn.

I don't mind ray either but I think he is dancing and skating just slightly to fast. He always seems to be ahead of his partner... in my professional opinion lol

In the clip they have been using when they do the recap of the performances he has got such an arrogant smug look on his face. He really does have the kind of face you'd never get tired of slapping!

I think Ellery or Todd should go tonight

Back