Dancing on Ice

I've got last nights show on Sky+ to watch yet, looking forward to it :D

I thought Ray was fab! Don't see the arrogance myself - but then most things just tend to go over my head :eek:

xxx

25th anniversary of the olympic gold...didn't you know it was on? I'm sure it will either be on itv2 again or maybe the internet.

:heartpump::lilkiss:I wouldnt say to no to ray quinn tossing me abt in the air on skates!!!
haha hes a cutie and those mucles mmhh x

25th anniversary of the olympic gold...didn't you know it was on? I'm sure it will either be on itv2 again or maybe the internet.
Oh yes I have recorded that, I thought there might have been a DOI I missed or something!

not sure if ray is arrogant or not. He is in a different class to everyone else in skating terms and of course he must know that. The scores reflect it too. All the talk about anyone can be voted out and everyone is brilliant etc which they all come out with is just not true. Not everyone is good and not everyone could win. So what is he to say? He is good and will definitely win

Poor poor Ellery

I hope Donal does well. Out of the 2 men I prefer him

God if I could skate like Ray I'd be smug :D not that I think he is, not sure where people get that from? :confused: He was pure pleasure to watch last night.

Most of the women spend nearly all of their routine being lifted and not alot of skating going on there. I'm surprised that has not been mentioned :confused:

I do love to watch Ray;). If I was twenty years younger...:D I reckon he would definitely fall for my ample charms:eek:. I can't see any smugness, but then again maybe I am looking in the wrong place:D.

I figured that Ellory was going to be eliminated last night. Last week he only got three votes out of the five, against the lovely Todd. How I enjoyed watching Todd's 'swan song'. We watched the repeat on Saturday and the whole family was in stiches laughing at his facial expressions. What a star!

I think Colleens fab too, even though her skating was tentative this week. I loved her frock last week, she really suited it, and she skated really well too. The costume she wore the week before (blue) was not flattering.

AJ

Is Ellery just about the biggest gentleman or what - they even gave their flowers to the female judges :)

I wish he could have been a better skater because it was lovely to see him each week.

I really like Donal. He's actually listening and learning from the judges comments each week - unlike Roxy who just seems to close her ears and ignores what they say.

I like Coleen but her skill level isn't up to some of the others unfortunately :(

i do love to watch ray;). If i was twenty years younger...:d i reckon he would definitely fall for my ample charms:eek:. I can't see any smugness, but then again maybe i am looking in the wrong place:d.

Aj

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

[

Back