Dancing on Ice

Is Ellery just about the biggest gentleman or what - they even gave their flowers to the female judges :)

I wish he could have been a better skater because it was lovely to see him each week.

:love: I love him!!!

Unfortunately I don't think they're voted out on skating skill, otherwise Coleen would have been out already. She spends most of the time on the ice being pulled, pushed or lifted! :D

I like Melinda....not sure why people don't seem to like her. I really don't want Fred out....yummy!!

Fred is most definitley yummy material, only thing that annoys me about him is that how when they are skate out at the beginnings for the intros he does this lovely smile then ruins it by doing this funny open mouth thing.

I think Roxy is going to be heading into the skate off's this week. They just don't seem to like her, and she does tend to answer the judges back instead of listening and taking their comments on board. I dunno, she just seems to have an 'I am doing really well' attitude. I'd prefer her to go rather than Melinda. I'm not keen on Melinda for some reason, but she's trying very hard. Credit where it's due.

I do think it's harder for the blokes to do well because the women can be lifted and spun and look good, the blokes have GOT to skate AND lift to look good. There seems to be quite a lot of female celebs 'clinging on' to their partners rather than skating for themselves.

Ray... is outstanding!! and have you checked his muscles out lately...?? LOL Sad married woman that I am LOL

I do think it's harder for the blokes to do well because the women can be lifted and spun and look good, the blokes have GOT to skate AND lift to look good.

I thought that, but apparently its just as tough for the women. Three of them were injured last week whilst being lifted. They have to move their bodies in a way that is easy to lift rather then being like a 'sack of spuds' and Torvell and Dean said it is a common misconception that the women have it easier.

I enjoyed tonights show.

I'm not sure who'll be out this week.

Like Shaz, I really like Melinda and hope she stays and gets a break of not having to be in the skate off.

I think Coleen's not going to improve much more so even though I like her it might be the end of the road.

My favourite is Donal though, shame about his slip tonight :(

Felt really sorry for Donal this week, he seemed to have pulled everything together, then he tripped!!

Ray, once again, was great...still don't like him though.

Think it's about time Colleen went now!!

By the way, forgot to say, thought they were going to ask Jason what was wrong & why he only gave Ray a 5.5, but they didn't...wonder why they only spoke very briefly to the judges about his performance aswell?

Looks like Melinda is going tonight - she really doesn't stand a chance against Jessica.

xx

I think people probably thought Jess was safe. Its a shame about Melinda. I think Roxy and Coleen should have been in the bottom two. Donal is my favorite too. He is the most improved. He was worse then Todd the first time he stood on the ice...if you can believe that LOL.

Back