Dancing on Ice

I had real trouble with the ITV player. I found out that Claire Sweeny diet programme was on it and only had 4 days left. I tried to watch it and wouldn't let me skip the adverts and then it fell over a few times (after I'd watched half of it mind you :mad:) so I gave up.

I couldn't get back to it again because I went away on a work trip and the deadline passed.

I've watched loads on iPlayer and had no problems :confused:

What fiasco was that?
I was talking about the judges & their tactical voting. Also the fact that they let a certain contestant not perform due to illness, whereas in the past I remember a contestant being too ill to perform & being kicked off...think to a certain extent it was rigged for Diana to win...didn't work though did it???!!!

Ah yes, that fiasco! I seem to remember that everything was in Diana's favour until the papers revealed favouritism for her by the shows bosses. Suddenly all the preferential treatment stops and she's voted out! Strange that! I couldn't stand her personally and was glad she went

Ah yes, that fiasco! I seem to remember that everything was in Diana's favour until the papers revealed favouritism for her by the shows bosses. Suddenly all the preferential treatment stops and she's voted out! Strange that! I couldn't stand her personally and was glad she went
DITTO!!!

So who de all think we go this week, I think it may be Ellery?? I really like him and frankie but can see it being his time to go

Did anyone read the teletext views today? Someone wrote in saying Colleen's partner must be doing his back in with all the lifts he has to do. How disgusting is that?

That's awful - I think Colleen is great and the amount of weight she has lost is imense. I think the problem is that the other girls are absolutely tiny so it's just that she looks a bit bigger against them. She is in no way overweight and she seems to have lost a little more since DoI started.

People who make comments like that make my blood boil - going now before I rant!!!

FYI

There is a prog on tonight about Bolero and jayne & chris. Its 25 years since they got their perfect 6 score. Think its ITV at 9pm

xx

Loving the outfits x

I really wish I could like Ray cos he's very good but I really don't like him

Reactions: Taz
Yes not too many people seem to like him, but have to agree he is just so good....why does he have to be so smug to go with it??!!

That's what I'm finding very smug. Worried about Coleen, she really needs to start skating on her own which she isn't doing at the mo, whereas everyone else is

I really like Ellery & Donal

I'm afraid I have to grudgingly admit that Ray is growing on me .....

Back