Dancing on Ice

Ellery and Todd in the skate off! That was a good prediction. Now if only I could do the same with the lottery numbers.....

AT LAST!!!!! So glad Todd has gone. Enjoyed the show tonight - some good routines

Arent the judges on DOI so much nicer though than on Strictly. While they acknowledged Todd was rubbish, they could see he was trying and gave him points and comments accordingly. A bit of credit where it was due.

I've never actually watched much of Strictly...strictly X Factor myself, although I did consider boycotting it after the fiasco last year...never actually saw it through though!!

I thought Ray skated amazingly last night. Hope he wins as he comes across as a really nice bloke as well as a fantastic skater. And what a body!

Just a shame some people think of his lovely smile as 'looking smug'. :sigh:

ray seems to be in a different league to the others. Although it seems that a lot of people do not like him. I dont know if I like him or not, he always seemed OK on X factor.

Phew, thank goodness Todd has gone. As sweet as he was he just wasn't in the same league as the others. I feel now that the real competition can begin.

I agree that Ray is good and I don't think him smug at all, afterall (without surgery) we can't change the way our faces look can we :giggle:

I see a smug face ...sorry. Its not his smile, its the expresssions he pulls.....but it has to be said, he was fantastic last night. Maybe I'd be smug if I could skate that well.

I love watching Ray perform can't wait to see his routines if he gets through to the final weeks. Also like Roxy as well but that may be more down to Dans bum

I think there seems to be a bit of an under current with Roxy.... and then on This Morning today one of the judges was on and was saying that Roxy doesn't listen and she just keeps talking and doesn't take anything on board and I kinda got that from their marks last night... she looks beautiful... matt is gorgeous too and seems to be working her ass off but I suppose they can see stuff I can't!!!

I couldn't watch the show on Sunday but thought "never mind, I'll check it out on youtube later on" to find that BBC has copyrighted everything and it can't be accessed any more:sigh:. Mean sods:mad:.

I love watching Ray skate, he's amazing:). I wanted to see Todd for the last time as well, I think he's amazing for keeping on trying, even though it is very difficult for him.

AJ

Do you find the ITV player works for you Taz? I always try to remember to record things on ITV if I am going to miss them as the player always freezes.

I missed Emmerdale the other night and what should have taken around half an hour took three quarters :eek:

My laptop is a decent speed as is my broadband connection and have no problems with BBCiPlayer or you tube, etc. Ah well :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the next DoI already!! :D

I use the iplayers all the time. Channel 4 + BBC are great ITV works fine but not everything is on there. It's just not true when they say catch up on ANYTHING you've missed, but it's okay for what IS there.

Back