dancing you here????

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
again... just a daily shout!

hope you are well and happy day 19 (i think...)...

another lb down for me, 11,5 now, and only 4lbs away from 3 stone mark! yay...

going to center parcs this weekend so hoping to keep on the move from fri to mon... so maybe i can shift 1/2 lbs this weekend. fingers crossed!

have a good weekend if i dont manage to get online over the weekend.

love and hugs to help you remain positive x

sorry anyone reading... i always do this! please feel free to join in on any threads i post for dancing!

it is not a little 'clique' thing, just a daily check in.

hope you are all well too! x

....12 hours shifts spent sat on my bum at my desk. I'll make up for it next week and be very active.

What this actually means is Dancing will be shaming us all with her step numbers and exercise regime! Making me feel that I really really must do something about mine other than use pedometer as an ornament! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah bless you dancing, we all need support, you included!

we all have our good and bad days...

keep going my lovely. you know the good days far outweigh the bad else you would'nt have done so
bloody well so far!!!!

well have a good weekend even if you areat work. but like you say you'll be out of harms way!

i hope the others here will keep an eye on you whilst im away... Clare i hereby leave you as my second in command on this!

oh and pedometer is a dirty word in my vocab... yuk!

Making me feel that I really really must do something about mine other than use pedometer as an ornament!

I wouldn't worry too much about it.. every time I go to use my pedometer I find it's been THAT long that the battery has gone flat.. so off I go and get a new battery, use it once, maybe twice.. then it gets abandoned again!!!

abuse???! after all the **** it gives me??? I think not. it taunts me with it's "you've only walked 10 steps today you lazy cow". I swear it miscounts on purpose :giggle:

Back