Dannielleas diary, time for change.

Hello! I'm still around just had a hectic week! And had a date last night :) as for the wi sts, I don't think my body is going to let me lose anymore :/ I only want another 5lb! But decided at ww that will do(so it's free now) but hoping I will lose that last 5 pounds!

Hello! I'm still around just had a hectic week! And had a date last night :) as for the wi sts, I don't think my body is going to let me lose anymore :/ I only want another 5lb! But decided at ww that will do(so it's free now) but hoping I will lose that last 5 pounds!

How did the date go??

How come WW is free now?

Date was nice :) didn't let me pay for a thing! Wasn't best pleased about that but it was lovely! Ww is free now because I'm at goal (changed it because I'm not losing) I do still want to lose the last 5lb but why pay if I'm staying the same, 5lb will come off eventually :D

Date was nice :) didn't let me pay for a thing! Wasn't best pleased about that but it was lovely! Ww is free now because I'm at goal (changed it because I'm not losing) I do still want to lose the last 5lb but why pay if I'm staying the same, 5lb will come off eventually :D

I didn't know that it was free once you met your goal...that's quite interesting! I might think about a switch when I get closer to my goal though travel plans keep getting sooner and sooner so not sure I will ever get near goal in the next three months. Especially at the rate I am going at the moment.

I didn't know that it was free once you met your goal...that's quite interesting! I might think about a switch when I get closer to my goal though travel plans keep getting sooner and sooner so not sure I will ever get near goal in the next three months. Especially at the rate I am going at the moment.
yeah "gold member" it's free as long as you stay within 5lb either side of goal and attend at least 5 meetings a year! I'll go every 2 weeks I think , have to go next week because I'm going on the gold bored lol first person of the year lol! Well ww is a lot slower than Cambridge...when I was doing points I was wasting them on crisps and chocolate (still lost but was hungry) but I switched to the filling and healthy plan and honestly don't bother with junk 49 weekly points if I want a treat but the 49 includes things like mayonnaise etc and tbh id rather enjoy what I eat than waste them on rubbish :D how much do you have left to go?

yeah "gold member" it's free as long as you stay within 5lb either side of goal and attend at least 5 meetings a year! I'll go every 2 weeks I think , have to go next week because I'm going on the gold bored lol first person of the year lol! Well ww is a lot slower than Cambridge...when I was doing points I was wasting them on crisps and chocolate (still lost but was hungry) but I switched to the filling and healthy plan and honestly don't bother with junk 49 weekly points if I want a treat but the 49 includes things like mayonnaise etc and tbh id rather enjoy what I eat than waste them on rubbish :D how much do you have left to go?

Aim is to get to a size 14 and think I am a good 2 inches off that so maybe another 2 stone. If I could even get to a 12 that would be utterly AMAZEBALLS!! But that might be unrealistic. I think I am *almost* in size 14 jeans but some ways to go on the work trouser front.

Skipped day 9 yesterday of my challenges so need to really make an effort today! I tend to do 20 lunges during breaks at work so that's checked off before I get home and maybe some counter push ups as well but still leaves all the ab challenges and wall sit to do between 7pm and bed time which is getting to be quite a lot now.

Try doing step 2/3 you could maybe more calories to get you out of the stall? It just gets so much slower the closer to goal you are :( fingers crossed you get a good loss soon and with the exercise hopefully you will get those few inches off :D I had a week off with being so busy going to get right back to it if I get the daughter off to sleep at a reasonable time will get back in to it tonight! If not it will be as soon as she is off to her fathers!

Try doing step 2/3 you could maybe more calories to get you out of the stall? It just gets so much slower the closer to goal you are :( fingers crossed you get a good loss soon and with the exercise hopefully you will get those few inches off :D I had a week off with being so busy going to get right back to it if I get the daughter off to sleep at a reasonable time will get back in to it tonight! If not it will be as soon as she is off to her fathers!

Yeah doing a step i no call 2.5 which is mostly step 2 but on some days I treat myself to the "good" carbs allowed on step 3. And going forward I am going to have a healthy treat on a Friday evening after my weigh in. Like tonight is a vegetable stir fry (dry fried of course) with pork tenderlion (leanest part). Next week I want to make home made chicken kebabs with a pita and garlic mayo.

My sister got married today... On holiday In New York, told no one! I'm so happy for them both :D 5th anniversary! My other sister was in tears and devastated about it... I think it's lovely and couldn't be happier for them :D as far as I know they are having a small ceremony and party 15th march :D wants Jessica, the other sister and my self as bridesmaids. I'm not sure how I feel about the bridesmaids thing but I'm over the moon for them :D something to look foreword too :D

Exactly! At the end of the day as long as she's good to my daughter I don't care what she thinks of me. Anyways here's the picture she sent to let people know!

Attachments

• image-3126898762.jpg
    image-3126898762.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 122
Hehe yeah :) got a guy dressed as iron man in some of their pictures(both huge fans) had a good giggle at those!

Had a wee date today went well! The problem I have is I've had 2 skinny lattes 2 crumpets with cottage cheese and Ham, banana pancake with yogurt & fruit and now my stomach is absolutely killing me :'( skipped wi this week so I could go on my wee date! Bleh cramps in my stomach this sucks, might be due to all the milk in my skinny lattes :'(

Back