Dannielleas diary, time for change.

I think I may be starting to like fish again! Never imagined I would like it again after being pregnant! This is only a good thing right fish is good for you!

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

I finally sat down and am watching the men who made us thin...it's shocking I'm disgusted tbh

So I've taken the decision I'm going to swap over to weight watchers going to do each step for a week (3&4) but going to a ww class on Thursday morning will explain the situation etc. I miss food and I'm on the verge of an eating issue crying and making my self vomit because I ate a banana isn't good!

So it's day 1 step 3 I feel sick as a dog had a bar and coffee for breakfast hit the gym had part2 of breakfast (a banana) just had my "small green salad" lettuce and cucumber have to have a cd product at lunch aswell then main meal tonight that will be asparagus haddock and 200g of new potatoes I'm a tad nervous about these carbs and also suposed to have a bit of fruit for desert and half a pint of milk...

So it's day 1 step 3 I feel sick as a dog had a bar and coffee for breakfast hit the gym had part2 of breakfast (a banana) just had my "small green salad" lettuce and cucumber have to have a cd product at lunch aswell then main meal tonight that will be asparagus haddock and 200g of new potatoes I'm a tad nervous about these carbs and also suposed to have a bit of fruit for desert and half a pint of milk... 13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x
Hi danniellea, bet it feels like you're eating loads doesn't it? Which you're not, you're doing the right thing. Being upset after eating a banana is not good. X

It does feel like loads! I'm sure I'll be fine by the morning I'm expecting an initial gain once I start weight watchers! But it will come back off, just going to take it easy on the crabs to begin with at least with weight watchers it will teach me eating for life. I love Cambridge it's made me lose a lot of weight fast I just need something sustainable and at least when you hit target it's free, I'm going to be on a "diet" for the rest of my life and no way can I afforded that! On the boyfriend front I've lost a stone since I've been seeing him so a small gain he shouldn't notice lol

Thanks fay I'm sure it will! I'm on step 3 this week so I can start with carbs and hopefully not shock my body to much, long as I don't gain more than 3/4lb during switching ill be happy! 3 new potatoes made up the 200g I'm so full still supposed to have fruit but I might pop, will wait until 6.30ish see if I want it then : )

It does feel like loads! I'm sure I'll be fine by the morning I'm expecting an initial gain once I start weight watchers! But it will come back off, just going to take it easy on the crabs to begin with at least with weight watchers it will teach me eating for life. I love Cambridge it's made me lose a lot of weight fast I just need something sustainable and at least when you hit target it's free, I'm going to be on a "diet" for the rest of my life and no way can I afforded that! On the boyfriend front I've lost a stone since I've been seeing him so a small gain he shouldn't notice lol 13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x
Don't worry if you have a small gain, it'll just be your body adjusting to it and you'll soon have it back off. You're doing ghetto right thing, especially as you'd said about your hair falling out, your body is telling you, you need some food now. And forgive me if I'm out of line but if the boy can't take you putting on a few pounds he doesn't deserve you. Good luck girl. I'm surf you'll continue to have success x

Yeah a few lb on isn't the end of the world :) I think it's the right thing for me now, no not out of line at all He likely won't even notice. Anything I do put on I know I'll have off within a couple weeks or so! :)

I will :) I think cambridge has given me the motivation to change my life but I think I just need tools for it I know what I should be eating etc I think the group environment and getting weighed in front of people will help me stay on track! Plus it will teach me what meals I can cook for my daughter and my self! It's not just about me (the gym is lol) I couldn't bare it if my little girl was to feel the way I did the reason I think I put the weight on in the first place was laziness and lack of education I think weight management should be taught in schools to ensure every kid has tools to make the right choices, childhood obesity is abuse in my eyes! Sorry got a bit carried away then and I've lost my point now lol x

I will :) I think cambridge has given me the motivation to change my life but I think I just need tools for it I know what I should be eating etc I think the group environment and getting weighed in front of people will help me stay on track! Plus it will teach me what meals I can cook for my daughter and my self! It's not just about me (the gym is lol) I couldn't bare it if my little girl was to feel the way I did the reason I think I put the weight on in the first place was laziness and lack of education I think weight management should be taught in schools to ensure every kid has tools to make the right choices, childhood obesity is abuse in my eyes! Sorry got a bit carried away then and I've lost my point now lol x
I'm sure you'll be just as successful on ww. You've done to well so far to let it slip back to old ways, plus you've got your little one to be an example for. Best of luck x

Well I feel like I may pop! This feel like a ridiculous amount to have but that's it all done for the day

So weight watchers seems ok today was first time think I will enjoy it found the app should make it super easy to keep on track! Excited and scared at the same time :D

I have binged on fruit and vegetables big time :( I have been tracking everything and sticking to it but my god I'm going to have to log everything I eat on here as well as with the app portion control at least I have picked up on it and will take necessary action! I have eaten today in my binge 3 bananas 2 clementines strawberries plum a ryvita 2 weetabix cottage cheese 2 of the ww caramel mallows a ww biscuit chicken a ww soup tea spoon of honey 100g yoghurt half a bag of stir fry vegetables 300ml skimmed milk :( pfft what am I doing!

Last edited:
Oh and half a green pepper! Still have 4 points left but that amount is discusting

So breakfast today since it's Sunday and my dad so kindly made it for me a ww bagel with strawberries and a little pot of that philli lightest with a cup of tea. I think I will have to ask my dad to not get the bagels again tho I want to avoid bread and processed crap

Lunch was cottage cheese(125g) with salad some ww corn thing and a banana

Back