Dannielleas diary, time for change.

Well it's wi day tomorrow! Fingers crossed it's a decent amount! I can't believe Christmas is only a week away! Can't wait to see me gorgeous baby girls face light up when she opens her prezzies!! :D <3 xx

Well it's wi day tomorrow! Fingers crossed it's a decent amount! I can't believe Christmas is only a week away! Can't wait to see me gorgeous baby girls face light up when she opens her prezzies!! :D <3 xx

NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the WI.

NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the WI.
I'm so excited! lol :D really can't wait to see her face! Wi was 1lb off it's going slow but it's the right direction :D now the thing I'm dreading is Christmas dinner, not so much the dinner I know what to avoid and will just stick to veggies and turkey and a tad of gravy, it's the starter and pud I'm really not excited about!

Merry Christmas! I hope we all can still lose a few pounds, have a wonderful time :D lots of love xx

Well no wi this week given the season :( according to my own scales I've lost a pound so fingers crossed when I'm back next week it will still show a loss :)

Looking average now :D even though I have spanks on because that dress and a mummy pouch do not work!

Attachments

• image-3610443792.jpg
    image-3610443792.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 91
Thanks doll it was a gift from my sister :) I don't think I'd make a habit of warring spanks not the most comfortable of things! It's terrible how people treat you so differently when you lose weight, throw some makeup on and a nice dress.. that said..I didn't have fun on my night out! ended up calling my ex in tears and he had to come save me at 3am... :/

Thanks doll it was a gift from my sister :) I don't think I'd make a habit of warring spanks not the most comfortable of things! It's terrible how people treat you so differently when you lose weight, throw some makeup on and a nice dress.. that said..I didn't have fun on my night out! ended up calling my ex in tears and he had to come save me at 3am... :/

Oops, the 3am bit doesn't sound fun lol.

It is crazy, but then sometimes I think that when we feel thy much better about ourselves we probably exude more confidence and become more approachable so it's a bit of both.

Yup, could barely breath all night when I wore them, the things we do eh?!

X

You make a good point :) now as for the only negative with losing weight is this mummy pouch... I want a tummy tuck :( not the best picture as I'm lying down but this is currently my biggest hang up ... I don't even have a belly button it's just a cross!it just hangs there!! Need to start doing those crunches etc as no way I can pay for a tummy tuck unless I get a loan... I really can't be doing that! Will post a better picture if I remember in the morning

Attachments

• image-869586147.jpg
    image-869586147.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 82
Hi, just spent ages reading your diary. You are a massive inspiration. I hope I do as well as you have. I'm starting my journey on Thursday I get married in sept and need to lose 7 stone.
You looking stunning in your last pic of the black dress. I know you have hang ups about your stomach but that is where your little girl started her life you kept her warm and healthy surely your hang up is worth it? If u had surgery yes the excess skin would be gone but you would have a ugly scar there instead. Accept it and you will learn to love it. You have done so well and look stunning. Xxx

Hi, just spent ages reading your diary. You are a massive inspiration. I hope I do as well as you have. I'm starting my journey on Thursday I get married in sept and need to lose 7 stone. You looking stunning in your last pic of the black dress. I know you have hang ups about your stomach but that is where your little girl started her life you kept her warm and healthy surely your hang up is worth it? If u had surgery yes the excess skin would be gone but you would have a ugly scar there instead. Accept it and you will learn to love it. You have done so well and look stunning. Xxx
Aww thank you :D you will do that no problem at all just stick with it and remember you're worth it, it's for you and you will look fabulous on your big day!! You are right about the mummy tummy the stretch marks I don't mind at all it's just that it hangs like an apron! Going the workout route I'll never afford surgery and I doubt nhs would give me one! Best of luck for starting :) stay strong x

Well back to official wi tomorrow! Eek! Feeling a bit bad about it because over this festive period I have wayyy to much alcohol! If I'm the same weight I was before Christmas or less I'll be over the moon! The scales will judge... But hey ho last meal out tomorrow Eve then back to normal! Must get back to the work outs!

Well in our group today 5lb was lost over Christmas 2 of witch were mine :D

Sick sick sick sick sick of these damned migraines! :(
Wow you have done so well how long in total did it take and how much exactly have you lost I'm on dat 3 of exante sole solution I did Cambridge diet 5 years ago but piled on 4 stone after 2 babies first week is so hard but I've signed up for a 10k in October to keep me motivated :wave_cry:

Wow you have done so well how long in total did it take and how much exactly have you lost I'm on dat 3 of exante sole solution I did Cambridge diet 5 years ago but piled on 4 stone after 2 babies first week is so hard but I've signed up for a 10k in October to keep me motivated :wave_cry:
in total since my separation from the ex husband I've lost 5stone... This is month 7 since I started! It's really changed my life :) (seem to be partying more than ever, was supposed to have 2 weeks off but my sister has showed up with wine and brought me some dinner, chicken and broccoli yum) oh god I know all about baby weight it's horrible and no one understands how upset you get even though you get a beautiful baby! That's quite some motivation but the most important motivation is that it's for you, you deserve it! Good luck with it believe in your self and you will succeed x

Back