Dannielleas diary, time for change.

:-( it's hard to keep reminding yourself of how amazing you have done when you see yourself every day but you really have done fantastic! Did you find any boots?
it is hard pfft just having a down day I think, no didn't go out put makeup on a decided I looked terrible so wasn't leaving the house :( Bleh in a right mood with my self fingers crossed I feel better tomorrow.

So everything done crunches and squats wise got a bit of a sweat on from the squats lol

Eek! Wi tomorrow really not excited about it this week! :/ will wait and see...

Good luck!
thanks will keep fingers crossed it's a sts and not a gain! So I keep seeing these adds on Facebook and they make me so mad! It's vile they can pray on overweight people in such a way...pictures of Jennifer Ellison (who did Cambridge) and Pauline quirk (I think that's her name) did lighter life, they are calming they took these stupid raspberry keytones... It really makes me so mad!

Attachments

• image-1303030342.jpg
    image-1303030342.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 144
thanks will keep fingers crossed it's a sts and not a gain! So I keep seeing these adds on Facebook and they make me so mad! It's vile they can pray on overweight people in such a way...pictures of Jennifer Ellison (who did Cambridge) and Pauline quirk (I think that's her name) did lighter life, they are calming they took these stupid raspberry keytones... It really makes me so mad!

They being the Respberry Keytone providers/retailers/marketers or the celebs themselves?

Just pushing crap on people that are desperate saying they increase metabolic rate is bull! The bigger you are the higher it is... Grr!!! Right well half a pound on, so I got my self a pedomiter it suggests I do I 8000 steps a day! First time I've ever put on... I did expect it though no one to blame but me! Grr I'm so angry... Right well everyone's been doing simple start at ww and been losing load...I have 5lb to go to goal so I'll give it a go starting first thing...

So the morning of my simple start/filling and healthy week 8.11 on my scales (5lb off goal) breakfast was gorgeous had porridge made with water topped with blueberries and cinnamon, (and I'm stuffed) for lunch I'll be having crumpets and poached eggs for dinner I'm doing roasted chicken and veggies for the 2 treats I'm not sure as I'm allowed 0% greek yogurt so if I just have that with rest of blueberries I may not need a treat if I continue to feel this full I may not need dinner! I'm so nervous about following this!

Ohh also added wall sits and easy push ups to my challenges I'm shocked 20 seconds wall sit hurt as did my whole 4 push ups! It's rest day on squats and crunches!

I believe that LL have asked for the photos of Pauline Quirke to be removed. The company selling the raspberry ketones have just lifted her pics from when she did LL, cheeky beggars. I assume that they did the same with Jennifer Ellison. Oh and btw, did you know, raspberry ketones haven't been tested on humans??

How did your day go?

Yeah it's vile I think a study on male rats was done that's about it! Grr scum bags! First day of simple start was ok I was so full fingers crossed it works! Xx

That's the crunches push ups wall sits done have 40 squats left to do, had a good walk around town today only had one of my "treats" :) best do this last 40 squats! Going 30day shred once I'm done with the challenges hopefully I will have stopped smoking by then! Would love to have a go at insanity if I stay off the smokes I'll treat my self to it! Then torture my self for 60 days then hopefully have me some lovely abs and guns! :D

Today is the day I try give up the fags! I have an ecig thing so let's see how we go...plan is to keep my self busy as I can! Waking little one up soon and doing breakfast, got my tattooist here for 12 (when lo is at nursery) done my push ups crunches and 20 of my squats just going to hit up 30/40 more before food! God I hope I get a smoke free week and lose 2lb! Would be the happiest girl in the world! Oh have my wall sit to do as well!

Well the smoking didn't last a day :,( longgg stressful day! Grr! I think I need proper help!

How are the squats going today?

I managed to do day one of the abs challenge yesterday and added a few of the leg and arm exercises as well. I am not certain you can really call my tricep dip a tricep dip though....it was pretty pants! My push ups are wall ones as I can't push up my body weigh just yet but hoping to be able to maybe do one within 7 days....we will see.

It a rest day on the squats today haven't done any thing yet I will before bed just having a busy day lol! Well done you :D

Back