Danny's Diary

aesir22

Silver Member
Well here goes! Joined slimming world last Tuesday. Followed the plan for the most part (except one night of pizza!) Weight was 19st 4lbs first time, and its weigh in again tomorrow. I really don't know how much I have lost...if I have. I have eaten a lot of food - not out of greed, I'm just used to eating slightly less when trying to lose weight. I can see its limiting certain foods but not denying yourself others...

So far I cooked the bolognase, one with quorn and one with mince. I prefer the one with the nice lean mince over the quorn one! I am planning on doing the KFC equivalent this weekend with any luck (my cooking leaves mucg to be desired!)

So yeah, will wait and see what tomorrow brings...

Welcome Danny and good luck for weigh in tomorrow night.

The sw plan does allow you to eat as and when hungry and I feel like I am eating more than I normally would but the difference is I am eating the right foods as is everyone else including yourself. I also prefer the lean mince version as it has alot more flavour in.

Let us know how you get on at weight in tomorrow

Michelle :)

Well I lost 6lbs this week. And now I am eating a pizza and having a pint lol. Need a night off every week and right after weigh in seems the most appropriate time!

Back