Dare I say it? New thinking and new results............

stivesliz

Gold Member
So for any of you that remember me...............I lost 4 stone 2 years ago and then bobbed up and down last year and for most of this year too really. I threw out my fat clothes, I wished I hadn't , I got despondent and then at the end of August I thought enough was enough.

I rejoined a new class not in my home town on September 4th and officially weighed in at 1 stone 4 and a half heavier than when I had lost my 4 stone. I looked on the bright side and thought well at least I had still lost over 2 and a half stone.

And then I began...........

After 10 weeks I am 22 and a half pounds down. I am 4 pounds lighter than when I lost my 4 stone and my target is almost in sight.

And the reason?

Well I have been incredibly firm with myself. I haven't weighed and cheated / treated. I have had many meals out in the last 70 days and I have chosen healthily.

I have eaten tons of fruit and veg.

I have drunk gallons of water.

I have even been to the gym a few times.

I now am lighter than I have been for 10 years and feel amazing.

I have not suffered in any way for being firm - I am logical. I have had a few nights out at quiz and pool nights and when everyone has tucked into the after match buffet I have reminded myself that I have already had my dinner and am therefore not hungry ( which I'm not).

I don't want to tempt fate but it just seems to have clicked for me at the moment so I am embracing it to the max.

Onwards and downwards for us all xxxx

Well done you, keep thinking that way xx :)

Well done .... and snap, it was weigh loss *****es blog that done it for me, no more messing and its working!

Fab post. Well done. You must feel amazing :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

really happy for you xx

Back