dare I wear this...?

daisydoll

Gold Member
its my mates 40th fancy dress next week...
what do you reckon? can you tell who i am supposed to be?

hubby is going as dennis the menace i think and the kids as a pirate, a princess and a fairy!

i am thinking of adding some lace to the bottom of the dress to make it a few inches longer
daisy x

so fab deffo wear it...look at ya ya look brill xxxx

Don't do it.

Add the lace I mean. You look fantastic. Wear it. As BL said to me recently when I wore a short dress and felt uncertain - if you've got it flaunt it.
Go for it girl. I'm not sure who you're supposed to be. Probably not the girl from Dallas it's too long ago and not the girl from the Beverly Hill Billies, that's even longer ago. Not Little Bo Peep because I think that's a dog not a sheep.
It's probably something from the television - I'm stumped, I don't watch TV or the movies much.
Whoever you are - you look great.
No lace.....show off those pins. xxx

oh sb you have made me laugh with your guesses... keep trying!

yes it is a dog - really should be a black one in a basket

and i should have dark hair

and my shoes should be shiny red really, but i don't have any!

i will give you another clue later if no one knows!
( i'll also think anout dressing my kids differently to be my accessories too if its not obvious who i am!)

daisy x

I love it! Love the dog too lol! The shoes were silver in the original book :D xxx

Haha! It's a great outfit Dorothy.. oops I mean, Daisy! :D

really?
i haven't got any of those either!

yes im glad someones put me out of my misery - i was considering dressing the kids up as the lion the tin man and the scarecrow just in case no one knows! (not sure that my youngest would be too impressed at giving up being cinderella tho!)

also not going to wear the white stockings - they have a really nice blue bow at the top - but not v flattering really so will wear some lightly tanned skin tone ones instead i think

daisy x

Lol yes they were :) They were changed to ruby red for the film!

You will knock 'em dead whatever stockings you wear! xx

oh sb you have made me laugh with your guesses... keep trying!

yes it is a dog - really should be a black one in a basket

and i should have dark hair

and my shoes should be shiny red really, but i don't have any!

i will give you another clue later if no one knows!
( i'll also think anout dressing my kids differently to be my accessories too if its not obvious who i am!)

daisy x

Oh my gosh!! Shame on all of you who don;t know who this is!!!

It's DOROTHY! I didn;t say that cause ot was so OBVIOUS!!! LOL Brits. :D :D :D :D :D :D

You look fab Daisy.

Bigboy hasn't posted probably because he's unconscious on the floor.

You look fab daisy - its so clearly Dorothy from Oz to anyone who has seen the movie! Dont add the lace - be proud off your fab legs!!!

Found these - dont know how to add to my last post!!!:dooney::dooney:

kik - cool!
thats what i need
daisy x

You look gret Dorothy! There's no place like home!!

FANTASTIC legs too. Think the white stockings look great and are pretty flattering too. Shoes are great. I have a red suede pair with four inch heels and matching clutch bag. Just need an outfit to match them now!

Enjoy your party and expose those pins as best you can. They're fantastic! xx

You look great Daisy.

Back