Dave's Major Weight Loss Blog.

So close, congrats! Fab photo!

It's June time :).

Not much visible change this month. I think maybe my face looks a bit thinner in the frontal view. It doesn't help that my clothes have started morphing from a wet suit to a tent lol.
weight_june10.jpg

weight_jun10.jpg

weight_june10.jpg

Hi Dave

I just joined this forum and checked out this topic & saw the huge difference between your first picture and your most recent one. Well done! You made huge progress.

Your weight loss Dave is brilliant and your photos really show your weight loss journey, you look so much younger.

Well done:happy096:

Ok, after sleeping on it I've decided what the hell.. so here goes...

I hope it helps people on here.
Dave

Aug 09
weight_aug09.jpg

Sep09
weight_sep09.jpg

Oct 09
weight_oct09.jpg

Nov 09
weight_nov09.jpg

Dec 09
weight_dec09.jpg

I take the photo at the end of each month so no Jan yet. I had no idea that I looked that big in Aug. I knew I needed to loose weight but was still playing badminton and other activities.

Welcome any thoughts/comments.

Ok, here's January, sorry about the beard, I'll be shaving in the morning! :)

weight_jan10.jpg

Update as promised (if a little late...) My camera decided to die on me so I had to use a different one (and rest it on a chair to keep it still lol) but here's February's picture. I can't see much change in the body from Jan but I think my face is thinner.

weight_feb10.jpg

Updated Progress:

25st 12lbs - 31.8.09
25st 1lbs - 7.9.09
24st 9lbs - 14.9.09
24st 5lbs - 21.9.09
24st 0lbs - 28.9.09
24st 0lbs - 5.10.09
23st 8lbs - 12.10.09
23st 8lbs - 19.10.09
23st 3lbs - 26.10.09
22st 13lbs - 2.11.09
22st 10lbs - 9.11.09
22st 6lbs - 16.11.09
22st 6lbs - 23.11.09
22st 3lbs - 30.11.09
21st 12lbs - 7.12.09
21st 10lbs - 14.12.09
21st 5lbs - 21.12.09
21st 1lbs - 28.12.09
21st 2lbs - 4.1.10
20st 13lbs - 11.1.10
20st 11lbs - 18.1.10
20st 5lbs - 25.1.10
20st 4lbs - 1.2.10
20st 1lbs - 8.2.10
19st 12lbs - 15.2.10
19st 11lbs - 22.2.10
19st 7lbs - 1.3.10

It's not a done deal with Wolves yet. It's looking better though, fingers crossed ;)

Ok, hot off the press... here's March! I reckon I'm looking normal now lol. 3 more stone to go (I've added an extra stone of weight loss to my target).

weight_mar10.jpg

I'm not slacking at all but I've found the weight becomes harder to shift the closer I get to my goal. I'm behind schedule by 6lbs but not deterred. Here's my pics for April.

Cheers
Dave

weight_apr10.jpg

It's that time again. The beard was fun but I found myself stroking it whilst thinking which probably isn't a good look (as I'm not a grand master of some ancient martial art). I still look scruffy though lol. My weight loss is continuing, slow and steady. The target is to have completed the final 2st by September; meaning a total loss of 10st in 12 months.

Here's my picture for May ;-)

Cheers
Dave

weight_may10.jpg
It's June time :).

Not much visible change this month. I think maybe my face looks a bit thinner in the frontal view. It doesn't help that my clothes have started morphing from a wet suit to a tent lol.
weight_june10.jpg

weight_jun10.jpg
A recent pic taken of me with my friend’s DSLR camera. The picture quality is so much better than my camera. I think it might be time to upgrade! The one below came out well so thought I’d post it up. Makes a change from seeing me in my football kit too lol.

At this point, I have 18lbs to go before I reach the finish line.

portrait_jun2010.jpg

Last edited:
Sue, thanks for your kind words and welcome to MiniMins!

Thanks Nikki. Interviews for the vacancy will begin in a month or so ;-)

Mini, really appreciate you taking the time to collate the pictures (and your comments).

Cheers all.
Dave

Your diary has been such an inspiration to me, I'm glad you chose to show pictures it helps keep me motivated seeing your achievements. You look fantastic, the weight loss has knocked years off you and you look very handsome. All the best for the rest of journey.

10st10lbs, Jan; thank you ;-)

Healthy2010; it's great to hear my photo's have provided inspiration for you. All the best for your journey too!

minusfour, Nikki; Full details will be furnished in due course lol.

Dave

Hi Dave...have come over to see you!! Nikki mentioned your journey and cant believe how far you've come in such a short space of time!!

Huge well done and you really are such a good looking guy....I hope your confidence has grown too!!..

Fantastic thread and i will be glued to it now for all future updates..

Have a great day..xxx

Another one sent here by Nikki and just wanted to add my general wow :wow:to your thread.

You look like a totally different person and years younger. Massive, massive well done to you :happy096:

I'll be dropping in to catch up on your progress, not long to goal now you must be feeling so proud of yourself, oh and yes you are one handsome devil ;)

This has to be one of the best diaries I've read, had to post cause I want to see how the journey ends, well done you - you look to totally different, wow

I have come over from Nicki's diary as well
All I can say is absloutley bloody fantastic you look like a totally different person
Jayne xxxxxxx

Shlinz, Nicola, vanda, Kazski, jayne; Thank you so much for your comments; what a great start to the day ;)

:bliss:

Dave, seems your getting famous around these parts, i saw 2-3 topics saying "have you seen Dave Cs pictures" so i thought id drop by..

Amazing brother, awesome work your an inspiration. Unlike you i never was a chick magnet! But if i can follow your success theres hope yet!

Thanks for your kind comments Lee. You will be successful if you really want it and if you believe you can do it. Don't rely on hope and support. Rely on you.

"When one believes one will succeed, one takes the action that proves one correct."

All the best
Dave

Back