1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

David's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by dgathern, 6 September 2010 Social URL.

1. dgathern

dgathern New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I started slimming world 26th August 2010 weighing in at 19st 13.5 lbs :cry:(I was well gutted, I thought I was a stone lighter).

Flowing the extra easy plan I lost 3.5 lbs the first week. Only having 45 syns for the whole week, was happy I lost but I personal goals are to lose 6lbs a week on average having a target of 14st 6lbs, but when I reach that i might try for a extra 3 st. but will be over the moon if I reach my traget. I would like to reach it by the end of Feb 2011 so finger crossed.

My problem is I only eat one meal a day, as I'm only hungry once a day, and I will not eat unless I'm hungry.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.