Dawn's diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by dizzydawnie, 17 November 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Trying again, but then finding something that needs using today in the fridge and working out the points to be 11 means I will be calling on several weeklies early on!! :sigh: Never mind, not going to let silly things lie that throw me off track anymore like I used to!

Breakfast - OSS (3), raw fig and banana

Lunch - Tesco Italian Chicken and Mushroom pasta pot (11) :eek: Fat free Activia (2)

Long shift at work then so having a sandwich at 5 (because I will have the munchies and otherwise head to the chocolate vending machine!!) followed by supper at 8.30

Supper - homemade beef stew 1 portion (8)

Snacks - Warburtons crusty x 2 (4) Ham x 2 slices (2), Rocket, 2 tsp Lurpak (2), 1/2 pt skimmed milk for OSS and cups of tea x 4 (3)

Total dailies - 35/29

Weeklies used - 6/49

Last edited: 17 November 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicolexox

nicolexox Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    not bad atall:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.