Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dawn's diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by dizzydawnie, 17 November 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Trying again, but then finding something that needs using today in the fridge and working out the points to be 11 means I will be calling on several weeklies early on!! :sigh: Never mind, not going to let silly things lie that throw me off track anymore like I used to!

Breakfast - OSS (3), raw fig and banana

Lunch - Tesco Italian Chicken and Mushroom pasta pot (11) :eek: Fat free Activia (2)

Long shift at work then so having a sandwich at 5 (because I will have the munchies and otherwise head to the chocolate vending machine!!) followed by supper at 8.30

Supper - homemade beef stew 1 portion (8)

Snacks - Warburtons crusty x 2 (4) Ham x 2 slices (2), Rocket, 2 tsp Lurpak (2), 1/2 pt skimmed milk for OSS and cups of tea x 4 (3)

Total dailies - 35/29

Weeklies used - 6/49

Last edited: 17 November 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicolexox

nicolexox Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    not bad atall:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.